[Misc] HONEY SELECT RANDOM STUDIO MODS

好想觀看內容喔........THX
Click on "Like" button to unlock the Link
my itemlist folder does not have 01 file
You need to consult this problem else where. I don't know the solution. As it mentioned before it was meant for those who have updating HoneySelect game. I already mentioned it in the tutorial.
Ramoram, are you knowing of any good map that is forest or many trees like RPG game have?

I may or may not have these types of maps There is a large collection of files that is pending for HS. I can't tell if it's available in those 1000s of files.

Generally
I have restricted requests to members who I have the privilege to work with them and/or know them (they know who I am talking to). 'Because I want to work more freely.

Click on "Like" button to unlock the Link

You need to consult this problem else where. I don't know the solution. As it mentioned before it was meant for those who have updating HoneySelect game. I already mentioned it in the tutorial.

I may or may not have these types of maps There is a large collection of files that is pending for HS. I can't tell if it's available in those 1000s of files.

Generally
I have restricted requests to members who I have the privilege to work with them and/or know them (they know who I am talking to). 'Because I want to work more freely.

the last version is 1.11?

the last version is 1.11?

Latest is 1.11 but before that there was some incremental updates. You must have missed those if you have fully updated the latest patch instead.
Here is the file:
Download it and place it in your folder. Hope that HiR will work this time but can't guarantee anything.

0.1unity3d

Thank you ramoram for all your hard work. I came here from hongfire specially to download your maps.

Wow, that is a HUGE piece of work!

Are you also planning to port over the SBPR indoor maps, like the Sexy Land and the Soapland, or just the main island map?

Wow, that is a HUGE piece of work!

Are you also planning to port over the SBPR indoor maps, like the Sexy Land and the Soapland, or just the main island map?

Yeah. I plan to port those too. The clinic, strip club, Soap land etc

I'm at work right now....but man the hype is so real right now. Thanks so much for this Ramoram!!

We really appreciate your raiding (ho ho ho, lol! I know... stupid.) your map archives to bring old (and not yet ported) maps improved for our studio pleasure. A lot of the time this work goes very unnoticed, and I personally don't have the knack or patience for this type of work, so as just another guy, THANK YOU, Ram-0-Ram!

P.S.: You've even ported and improved a better version of your username, as well, lol! Well done! xD

We really appreciate your raiding (ho ho ho, lol! I know... stupid.) your map archives to bring old (and not yet ported) maps improved for our studio pleasure. A lot of the time this work goes very unnoticed, and I personally don't have the knack or patience for this type of work, so as just another guy, THANK YOU, Ram-0-Ram!

P.S.: You've even ported and improved a better version of your username, as well, lol! Well done! xD

Thanks. But, which is not yet ported? You can share me some links or names if something is missing in what I should call "Writer's assets" (I guess?).

Thanks. But, which is not yet ported? You can share me some links or names if something is missing in what I should call "Writer's assets" (I guess?).
Oh, that's not what I meant when I said that. I meant the previous stuff that you already ported for myself and others; requests, etc.

Just figured I'd let you know Ramo, the SBPR Island 1 is fucking gorgeous! I've browsed around it and it's amazing. The SPBR Island 2 item however, appears to be bugged. When I load it, it doesn't load in it's default position. and it loads in upside down and mostly see through. I tried for a while to see if there's a way to spin it around and get it to line up, but I think there's something else wrong with it....like..it appears the island spins with my camera?? I've never seen anything like this before so I'm not really sure how to explain the bug. Just figured I'd let ya know! Either way, the first part of the Island looks gorgeous. Even the beaches look 20x better than they did in SBPR!!!

Just figured I'd let you know Ramo, the SBPR Island 1 is fucking gorgeous! I've browsed around it and it's amazing. The SPBR Island 2 item however, appears to be bugged. When I load it, it doesn't load in it's default position. and it loads in upside down and mostly see through. I tried for a while to see if there's a way to spin it around and get it to line up, but I think there's something else wrong with it....like..it appears the island spins with my camera?? I've never seen anything like this before so I'm not really sure how to explain the bug. Just figured I'd let ya know! Either way, the first part of the Island looks gorgeous. Even the beaches look 20x better than they did in SBPR!!!

I understand your porblem. Looking into and and re-uping the fix soon.

Okay yea I think I see what happened. It appears the island was over scaled. I scaled it down to .3 and then I was able to see much more of it (apparently it was so big it was exceeding Honey Selects Draw Distance). But even with it scaled down it still appears to be rotated on the X coordinate. But I can't tell by how much.

Okay yea I think I see what happened. It appears the island was over scaled. I scaled it down to .3 and then I was able to see much more of it (apparently it was so big it was exceeding Honey Selects Draw Distance). But even with it scaled down it still appears to be rotated on the X coordinate. But I can't tell by how much.

Scale: 0.3 each and Rotation X:-90 (270)

But I fixed it and it's uploading.

lol You work fast man. Thanks so much. You realize with this, you've pretty much given me everything I needed to finish what I had originally planned for my comic! I love you so much I could kiss you. But don't worry it would be a big manly kiss.

lol You work fast man. Thanks so much. You realize with this, you've pretty much given me everything I needed to finish what I had originally planned for my comic! I love you so much I could kiss you. But don't worry it would be a big manly kiss.

Here is the second part of the island. Download and overwrite. I think the reason of this is the it was large file with many meshes and the tool some how didn't save the final adjustment that I have made.

https://mega.nz/#!FVhFgBYC!1p9nlzSMtBb1LClGJcLGyPMHoeP6V8WHly_AjFEIods

I will re-uploading the fix version again in post soon.

But don't worry it would be a big manly kiss.

Something like THIS!!!!!!
68f9dae5cc2e6aa20226bdedb4ebf102.jpg

I am worried!!!! Terrified!!! :shockmenft::disbelief::onionisfine::scared::shocked::spiraldown:

Can't you send Mikki or Aya:alonescared:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。