Let's Create a VN!!!

it's not canceled, just... delayed. we all have our own business to do IRL.. I'm also still continue working on it.
I need to improve my drawing skill orz

I keep getting distracted =/ Currently writing some story for the mg and ill get to this story after @_@

Ooooh... what a sublime idea!

If it's not too late, I'd like to join the team. I definitely interested in the writing part, story and characters. My drawing skills are limited but I'd also be interested in voice-acting, if you're planning any (didn't read the whole 100 pages of discussion, sorry).

Can I? Can I? (*o*)

Youll have to ask [MENTION=29831]thecoins[/MENTION];

Hmm I should probably put a bit of an update as well...

Currently working on the story as part of the mg although it will be separate after. The mechanics of the mg arent exactly the same as those discussed for this world after all...~

Yay! Zakko plans to join!

And what group and forum?!

I'm in the dark... ><

The thing is... I need specifics if I am to do anything. I can't just blatantly draw any kind of background and have it Photoshopped.

Reactions: namalandrcont
Hmm... We had a group here that we put some stuff on... but they found it limiting so since snow had a forum... we were using for a bit but she said she was going to delete it... dunno if thats still around @_@ Will have to poke coins about it xD I hadnt worked on the story in a while though I told myself that I would as soon as I finished stuff for the mg... not that its done yet.. :/ Im putting this story within the mg so I wont have a reason not to work on it xD

We are focused on other things. It makes it slightly difficult to balance once we prioritize one thing as more important or easier to do than another.

This would be different if we just made one official VN group and only focused on that.

Oh.. I find it equally fun to write..~ Its just that I expected the mg game to be shorter... so I could get it out of the way and focus on this story..~ My expectations seemed to have been quite off though...

Ahh the group is invite only... /me pokes [MENTION=23111]Slayn312[/MENTION];

I'd very much like to bring my brick to the edifice. Sam, would you agree telling me what you've written so far, here or via mp, so we could discuss on how it can continue? ^^ Of course, if you prefer handling the whole thing, the least of my intention is stealing your part.
Don't hesitate to tell me to back off, heh. I'm not easily offended. :smug:
I can do something else. Still haven't heard from thecoin but if I can help in the slightest in the meantime, just let me know.

Ehh I dont really mind though Ill see if coins approves... =w= More minds to think... Ill try and get what I have together soonish xD Im just going nuts with random things so dunno how soon thatll be =w=

Ostensibly sent thecoins a PM, regarding my interest to join as a writer/designer. So far, he/she'd seem to have not responded. Would there be anyone else with whom I could discuss joining the team (if there's any, at this point).

sorry for my inactivity, busy irl orz :dead:

anyway, welcome [MENTION=96308]Zakko[/MENTION]; and [MENTION=23550]umnut[/MENTION]; !!

Lots of busy people xD But I guess Ill go make a summary of the stuffs for the writers...~

Hmm, we've to first all members search via wanted-posters, where then finally it finish can...>_>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)