[LPW #4] This one is for you, Kanade-chan!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, spamming plus uploading could quite raise my posting ratio...

Anyway, im going to eat my lunch, do some shopping and starting to play a VN.
I didn't have the chance to play a VN for a whole month now >_>

Have a nice day everyone~

And early congratulation for the next LPW winner ;)

Last edited:
nobody spam with him at this time... now Coco is back so not a problem. I just watch u guys spam and the overdrive is poof to you easily.

Story of my life: I can never have OSTs as ringtones, I'll end up listening to it and not pick up the phone >.<

Last edited:
Hahaha xD I sometime do that, but I generally turn it on silent nowadays anyway...

Plays G Senjou OST at school using lappy. Friends come and ask did someone died?

i got it frm HF but that was when G-senjou came out on 2008. You gotta search for urself :P

I can probably know why once I heard one of them xD

I'll presume they're all pretty sad theme attached to it?

Well it is mix u got your sad theme ones and your action theme ones..

Go play G-senjou, the english patch is out.

G-senjou = Death note with steroids.

I never liked Death Note much, so I'll pass on that one ;P I want to play Words Worth, I like the main heroine :D

As for the tagging thing...other people can add 2 tag right? I can't seems to add any tag apart from being the original starter of the thread? :S

Looks like i have a slightly grab on your fetish :P

Anyway SLP !!!!!!!!!!!!! Have fun grabbing the lpw.

xD Nah, I think me and Cocona will donate it to someone else like Check or Corocoro, because we're cool like this xD

haha indeed King ;D So your facing the problem about tags too king?

Bye Kou~ ^^

Hm...well corocoro asked me yesterday and I figured I'll give it a go seeing what is happening with the tagging. And I just can't tag anything apart from being the original thread starter. There is no way to add 2 tag into other people's thread.

if we let anyone to tag the read, it end up some troll deleting everyone's tag, while trying to promote his.

Or simple a reporter or an "enemy of the state" trying to wreck this pure-n-innocent board

I see... how about making a permission group like uploaders with the privilege of some power over upload threads then? AS trusted uploaders. :D

Security? I thought you said you can add 2 tag or have I mistaken it to something else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.
nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!