• Total voters
to read something small and easy to get no problem

but to read an entire page... no way :( i can't

『Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! Its owl! Not person!』

『Although I suppose person is better than human...』

『PS. If you post human there, I'll kill you.』

『PSS. PS. isn't a joke, I really will...』

『PSSS. So you better don't do that...』

Also [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; you think you'd want to join the mafia game?

[MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; I might, but I don't know the rules (I'm also really busy for the next week until exams are over ohohohoho!)

Also nice to see you are still around, I don't see you much in the few threads I still visit haha. :)

[MENTION=41987]Sintarow[/MENTION]; I might, but I don't know the rules (I'm also really busy for the next week until exams are over ohohohoho!)

Also nice to see you are still around, I don't see you much in the few threads I still visit haha. :)
Yeah I've been pretty busy myself.
But I was meanly hiding in the mafia thread since I had little time for anything else :/

If the game isn't starting up for at least another week, count me in. Otherwise I'll sit this one out. I spent maybe 13 hours studying today, and I'm guessing it will be like that every day until next Thursday except for while I am actually writing exams. OTL

I am basically learning entire courses in a few days. Don't try this at home, kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?