Married, Single, or in a Relationship?

Haha. Fair enough xD Then again, King doesn't exactly attractive enough to find himself a girlfriend xD

sadface.jpeg

xD

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You can not judge yourself as handsome, or Pretty. That is up to the other person, your true handsome or pretty part, is deep in your chest not on your face.

Haha xD True, so true! Then again King hides his personality completely, and have done it for most of his life! No one, or rarely anyone have seen the true King in real life xD

Right you have Kos. Just be yourself and some day ( hope soon ) you will find her .

King, you will find the one for you some day, just do not rush it. Who knows, maybe you will find her and she will be Your Personal Saber and even dress like her for you.

You will find her, when you least expect it as long as you do not look for it.

^^^^ +1 to that and in the mean time you could just go fap to saber images :P just kidding lol.

WAHAHA! On a side note to that Fap thing, if men fap, what do women do? LOL! Feep? get it feep fap

King doesn't fap to Saber, King just loves her, in a "Pure and Innocent" way (lol, sounds so much like Checku-sama now).

WAHAHA! On a side note to that Fap thing, if men fap, what do women do? LOL! Feep? get it feep fap

Hmmm not sure why don't you demonstrate for us :P

And I don't fap I have a wife.............................................................................................. yeah okay............... :P

Here King, just for you. Out of the collections comes!

Saber:
37995fatestaynightsaber.jpg

Opps forgot this one:

37994fatestaynightsaber.jpg

Last edited:
Hahaha, I wish they would do real plate armor cosplay! XD

Not a bad looking Saber to cosplay I must say! Those I've seen have been rather bad >.>

Must...keep...Saber...perfect...

That is Amy, we met her a couple of years ago at MetroCON, those pics tho if memory serves rite Jan took of her at Anime Expo in LA 2011, in July. She has a real plate set she had built but it weighs over 150LBS and is very heavy, she is only like 5'2" tall very small girl. She only wears the heavy plate when she does professional shoots.

:O Real Pro I see! Lovely to see someone for such passionate feeling to Cosplay Saber! 100% King's Approval!

Hey! The CANFAP ACT prevent me from fapping, occasionally...

No, it's more like

Whenever the CANFAP ACT is active, I will not be allowed to fap to anything from Monday through Saturday.

Why?
To prevent the problems which I cannot cream while being given a fellatio.

History:
I couldn't cream when being given a fellatio. This happened twice before, and this must not happened again, ever.

Condition:
A scheduled meeting with my partner (usually on every saturday) must be available during CANFAP ACT term (which renews everyweek), generally, it's 2 times a week.

Disclaimer:
Checkmate is pure and innocent as he do nothing else outside the scope of fellatio.

Reactions: Perplexing
You can ignore Checku-sama sometimes, I think he's past the line of insanity now, because he couldn't fap!

hahaha! :) I still do not know what to say LOL! thinking here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)