[Multi-Language Covers] Special ASF Release. v3.0 ;]

I like clicking~ XD It amuses me. That *clickclickclick* sound is quite lovely.

Would be nice to see her vid in the top three... :3

EDIT

Got it up to around 40,000 hits. Clicked about 15,000 times. XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Pinkylicious
I think i can settle at 30 k.... :fulfilled:

Omoooooooooo.~ You must've clicked alot. :> Last night before I went to bed, it was around 15k and then when I woke up, I was really shocked. Thankyouuuuuuu!~

Yay! I want to try 35k to 45k~ Let's both work hard! :3
I like clicking~ XD It amuses me. That *clickclickclick* sound is quite lovely.
Would be nice to see her vid in the top three... :3 Got it up to around 40,000 hits. Clicked about 15,000 times. XD

Yeeeeey! Everybody has worked hard, i'm so thankful!~ Let's work harder.^^ I thought it would be impossible to have many hits, but since everybody's doing their best, I think we'll make it! LET'S DO THIS! :]

Hmm i only got about 5k... must click moarrr xD

Thanks samyeung!~ That means alot. Every clickclickclick counts.^^

Amazing as always. I think i watched the video 7 times in total ;p

Thanks Honest!~ I hope you'll click around too! Haha. :]

LET'S ALL CLICK HARD MY ASF FAMILY!~ Thank you so much again. Your efforts gave me hope.^^

Reactions: renano
I'll try to click more when I stop getting more messages. XD

Anything for Pinkylicious! :3

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]: "I'll try to click more when I stop getting more messages. XD
Anything for Pinkylicious! :3"
[MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]: "I´ll be glad to help you more! :fulfilled:"

Wooooooohoo! So much thank you [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] and [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]. :"> If we get 40k+ clicks everyday for one week, we'll beat the third one in no time!~ The top three has an advantage because they are in the "default view" of the contestants and some of them, I think, has been receiving hits few weeks ago but in my case, the entry has only been posted two-three days ago and yesterday was the first day I tried to promote it around. ;]

And yesss, my ASF family's the best! Wohooo!~

yeeeey!.PNG

And we finally made it to Today's Favorite!~ GOOD JOB EVERYONE! Let's continue working hard to keep it like that.~ During weekdays I can't post that much at ASF(because of my work training) but I hope you'll still click your hearts out.~ THANKS FOR THE WARM SUPPORT, ASF!^^

[MENTION=10440]Kasumi chan[/MENTION], [MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION] , [MENTION=11276]Baka[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1569]Coolio[/MENTION] , [MENTION=1238]iankay[/MENTION] , [MENTION=26]KingArturia[/MENTION] , [MENTION=3385]rune hiryu[/MENTION] , [MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] , [MENTION=10800]Tenshi[/MENTION] , [MENTION=34]Tsubame[/MENTION] , [MENTION=4451]sarnagon[/MENTION] , [MENTION=23555]Ruri[/MENTION] , [MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION] , [MENTION=16583]hayate akihisa[/MENTION] , [MENTION=17123]Honest[/MENTION] , [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]

Note: Please send me a PM if you don't want to be added to my special tag list.^^

Last edited:
:dthumbup:Congratz for getting to the favourite list. Let's try to get to No.1. Yes we can, folks.:menft:

May I suggest you put the HIT link on your sig. That way, we don't have to scroll through the thread to look for it.:anblink:

:dthumbup:Congratz for getting to the favourite list. Let's try to get to No.1. Yes we can, folks.:menft: May I suggest you put the HIT link on your sig. That way, we don't have to scroll through the thread to look for it.:anblink:

Hahaha! No.1 would be a tough spot. But, let's give it our best!~ Thanks for reminding me about the sig. ^^ Changed.~

Page 5 isnt too hard to find xD

Hahahaha. I forgot to mention that I updated the first post, i'm sorry for troubling y'all with page 5. :l

Awesomeness. Good job Pinky!!!

It's all because of everyone's support. But unfortunately, it only lasted for a day. Hahahaha. xD

That's glad to hear. I'm really happy for you. :3

Renano, since the first day you've been clicking a lot, so thanks a lot! Really.~

woohoo~ should be in top 3 now, right?
...well, in the today's favs anyways xD

Yup, just for yesterday.~ Now back to the normal list. Haha.

Everyone: Without all your help I wouldn't make it to "Today's Favorite" even though it lasted only for a day, i'm very happy. ^^ Let's work harder! I'll do my best because of the hope you gave me.~

*clickclickclick* Yay! Pinkylicious's video will certainly be top 3 again... We can do it~

It was still in top three earlier D: Hmm i guess time to click more xD

Yup, let's work hard! ****click mode****

*clickclickclick* Yay! Pinkylicious's video will certainly be top 3 again... We can do it~

I hope so. Hahaha. The competition ratio gets higher everyday so it's kinda scary. But as long as we're united, we can do it. Yeaaah!~ Win or lose, this is one of the best memory I'll treasure. Thank you!^^

Edit: And because i'm super thankful to everyone, I finally gave my first ever bunch set of thanks. :) You've been liking and thanking my replies but I think I should be the one doing it.. So yup, THANK YOUUU!~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!
mark7 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi,RJ01128837 links are dead , could you please reupload?
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD 1920x1080 ?

OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #1
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081327
OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #2
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081328