Next Mafia Game host

which host and game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
『I feel like letting Sin win considering his MG should be pretty fast-paced but with that vote count...』

Reactions: uenchuceli
『Well, I'm gonna be out of picture for hosting for quite a bit after this game... I already have an idea for next game, but I need much time forming it in my mind and perfecting it...』

『But well, this one started while I wasn't completely prepared and such... Would have went much more smooth if I prepared everything~ Still, learned quite a bit from hosting this one already, now to use the knowledge for next one... If I survive till then xD』

『Well, I already decided on the roles I will play in each of these games, so all thats left is pretty much finish my game and wait for the next~』

『Samye is in the lead...』

『Yep... There is some knowledge you get by playing the game hosted by others, but still, the best amount of knowledge comes from hosting yourself~』

『Hey, I managed to be good from first 33% of MG5 up until last 5%!:objection: Meaning that at least 62% were me being good (at least to Ruby) meaning that overall I was a good player and would have ended good had you not killed Ruby ^_^』

『And I wouldn't really call it bad guy... I mean, its not like I was "I'll kill you all! Muwahahahahaha!" (at least not at all times), I was just doing whatever I wanted to ^_^』

ok would u rather be called a sneaky little shit? who attacks from the shadows or trick thoses around you? (that better?) you said so yourself u planned to betray everyone and even if i didnt kill Ruby you still would be bad. I would never trust you as an ally and im sure most vets of mg's would agree.

『Honestly, you aren't the one to say that line xD And I said I originally planned to do that, and plans are things that can change multiple times even along the way~ And its completely clear that one should not trust someone who trusts no one ^_^』

hey i have done more good then u have sova XD but i can be evil and have quick plans thought up on the spot, thoses who help me, i help back. and the last quote, i trust others just not you and you yourself dont trust anyone but yourself too. XD

『Samye, in japanese - self-confidence is 自信 made from 自-ji-own and 信-shin-trust/faith/belief. And I already said that I don't believe in anything. Conclusion: Its not lack of self-confidence, its complete absence of self-confidence.:smug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?