PC Otome Games like Brothers Conflict

Sangoire

Apr 13, 2014
Hi guys!

Wanted to ask, I've been going through games and love the VNs, but right now looking for something on the PC that's more interactive like Brothers Conflict or TokiMemo types. I know these are DS/PSP games but was looking for PC types that were similar.

Life/dating sim or even just mini games (like Prince of Tennis) is what I'm looking for. Normal or 18+ is fine to suggestion. Wanting to vary game play a bit. It's hard to tell looking at some of these what the game play inside is like. Love the VNs but as I said, I'd like to vary it a bit. At least something with more options/interactions.

Dandelion, Love Revo, Princess Maker 5 (not otome since the PC will not date anyone but your daughter can. There was supposed to be a romance between the female PC and Cube but it was cut), most English otome games have some form of stat building (companies like Winterwolves, sakevisual, hanakogames). A doujin game that I particularly liked called Withry Hope Academy (can find it on dlsite searching for ウィズリホープ学園) has stat building as well.

Hi guys!

Wanted to ask, I've been going through games and love the VNs, but right now looking for something on the PC that's more interactive like Brothers Conflict or TokiMemo types. I know these are DS/PSP games but was looking for PC types that were similar.

Life/dating sim or even just mini games (like Prince of Tennis) is what I'm looking for. Normal or 18+ is fine to suggestion. Wanting to vary game play a bit. It's hard to tell looking at some of these what the game play inside is like. Love the VNs but as I said, I'd like to vary it a bit. At least something with more options/interactions.

Something that's a little different...Queen of Darkness or even Hana Awase. You can try one of earlier QuinRose PC Alice (i.e. Alice ~Wonderful Wonder World~) series. I found them to be difficult because count days with events matter, so the only one I ended up finishing was Joker no Kuni no Alice. But there's Heart no Kuni no Alice, Clover no Kuni no Alice and Joker no Kuni no Alice or play the easier version on the PSP.

I will suggest Starry Sky series. I don't know if it has English version but I am playing the Japanese version. It is similar to Brothers conflict which there are 12 boys for you to date(there are 4 seasons and 3 boys per seasons). Starry sky in -season- is dating at school and Starry sky after -season- is in love with the boys(if i do not remember the wrong one)

Thanks so much for the suggestions! I'm going to check a bunch of these out. They don't have to be in English. I've got what I need to translate. :)

Funny, I looked at Starry Sky and thought it was a VN. I'll have to check that one again. I know there's one that's translated somewhere.

Thanks so much for the suggestions! I'm going to check a bunch of these out. They don't have to be in English. I've got what I need to translate. :)

Funny, I looked at Starry Sky and thought it was a VN. I'll have to check that one again. I know there's one that's translated somewhere.

Starry Sky is a visual novel oh and brothers conflict is a love simulation game because of the dates and tasks you have to do to get the bro. I haven't fully played it myself because I'm discouraged by the anime production, because I found the chipmunk absurd. Anyway, for PC dating sims, most of them are of western origin, Like Flowershop ~Winter in fairbook and winterwolves otome games. There's also Dandelion which is worth the buy by the way~ I didn't regret purchasing it. And for Japanese PC there's Eternal Wish.

Two more dating sim/love simulation games that are similar to TokiMemoGS are Lucky Rabbit Reflex! (commercial, but one of the most enjoyable OELVNs I've ever played) and Heartstring Bugs. Both were originally written in English. ♥

"Hana Awase" -- There's a card game that you get to play in the game, and your success with the game alters the route.
"Sangoku Ren rensenki" -- There's a little quiz you have to clear to proceed with the story. (Though I felt that the main character was quite problematic, it's quite poplar and gets great reviews.)
"Ayashi no Miya" and "Palais de Reine" -- They're the more difficult otome games out there that I know of, but if you're up for a challenge, you'd definitely enjoy these!

Last edited:
Roomate from Winterwolves ! They have interesting characters and they also support all Yuri/Yaoi/Straight route. So it depands on your choices. I personally like it because it was hillarious and the characters are all so diverse. It doesn't come from 'japanese' background tough. So it's a normal college life. It's good please do play it if you have time

Reactions: espiekerella
the saddest thing with playing otome games is that there are hardly ever any english patch!!! T@T

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?