PERSONA 5 - Wishlist

I actually don't mind waiting. I only import, if there is no EU version or there is something I don't like about it (or there are extra goodies in NA/JP versions).

I actually don't mind waiting. I only import, if there is no EU version or there is something I don't like about it (or there are extra goodies in NA/JP versions).

If wish I had that patience. Hopefully they sell some goods, too, though. I will probably end up buying the JP version anyways - I do like the original voiced game better.

Man, I was really looking forward to playing it this year, oh well. I hope the delay adds a bunch more content. Will most likely be getting the NA limited edition if it comes with extra goodies.

This is my problem. I like the original voices by far more. But I can't read kanji.. If only they would like everyone else enable dual language. I'd just listen to the jp voices and read the eng text..

This is my problem. I like the original voices by far more. But I can't read kanji.. If only they would like everyone else enable dual language. I'd just listen to the jp voices and read the eng text..

I doubt that they will keep the original voices - or add the option to choose between a dub or the original - though. But maybe they will now, since they delayed. I really do hope so, though. I know that many people want that option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ333938 and RJ01009297 and RJ01029977
Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.