[req] Kakyūsei(TV) & Kakyūsei 2 (TV) please~

I found the second one, but not the first version. Should be up some time between tomorrow evening and Sunday afternoon.

I found the second one, but not the first version. Should be up some time between tomorrow evening and Sunday afternoon.

thanks again as always coco but will u still be uploadng the prequel if you find it or thats a no good anymore?

There's a number of problems here.
The first is, that there's no group listed as having translated this. Having a group gives a very good first start to refine searches.
The second is, that there are many OVAs, spinoffs, and a sequel, all using the same name. So a blank search gives out those first.

As it is, I think it's pretty much impossible to find it, unless someone has an obscure translation somewhere burned on CD/DVD and is willing to share.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful