[Request] Kimagure Orange Road Netflix JP rips

EcchiOujisama

Oppaiseijin
Elite Member
Aug 11, 2016
I was going to remaster these to 1080p or 4K from the R2J DVD, but as I have episode 1 in progress it has come to my attention that there is a 1080p version on Japanese Netflix. If a kind soul could provide a quality rip of that it would be greatly appreciated. If the Netflix version looks better than mine I'll remaster something else instead.

I'm also going to touch up the subtitles, but as AnimEigo tends to do a very good job differences will probably only be adding honorifics and a few lines here and there where they took liberties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

At G&S Enterprise, we pride ourselves on delivering exceptional solutions across various industries. With a commitment to innovation, excellence, and customer satisfaction, our dedicated team works tirelessly to exceed expectations and drive success for our clients.
nyuge100 wrote on Esan's profile.
[Japanese] [221223][みるくふぁくとりー] もっと!孕ませ!炎のおっぱい異世界おっぱいメイド学園!
I would like a package version (iso+mds) of this. thank you for your consideration.
gamblepudding wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload 機械の少女が紡いだ記憶(中編) Ver4.2 [RJ263914] in katfiile or mexa? I believe you have the latest 4.12 version.