Votes: 3 15.8%
  • #010 - First Entry of Ignis

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys know that this is a discussion for the SOTM rite O.o
coz this can probably be called as spam (talking about VCs and all)
so please refrain from doing this okay guys just talk abt the SOTM okay XD

Ok, Back to topic just a few days til voting starts, how long does the voting last?

one week I believe is the default in like every forum I know of but can be different but I don't think more then half of the month coz then in the SOTM should be SOMN1/2(signature of the month and 1/2 lol)

hey can anyone tell me if 694*1000 is acceptable in the SOTM coz I was wonder since there are a lot of big arts if this is a SOTM or a GOTM anyway I made a big one as well so I wonder if I will be able to change it

yep my professor gave me he's vid card for a gift certificate lol
better than nothing. beside i dnt go much often so i wont use those certificates anywayz :D

Nice. :]]

probably it's worth more than the video card XD

Maybe. But atleast it was a good deal. xD

you guys know that this is a discussion for the SOTM rite O.o
coz this can probably be called as spam (talking about VCs and all)
so please refrain from doing this okay guys just talk abt the SOTM okay XD

The Cursed, you don't have to be so strict... I am moderating the thread so you don't have to worry. Every month, the threads will change in this section, so basically this discussion board is a "hang-out" for the month type of thread.

Ok, Back to topic just a few days til voting starts, how long does the voting last?

I'm still on an observation mode. If a weeks goes okay, we can stop at that, but if not, it could be extended up to two weeks but, a new thread will be created already for the new entries. ^^

one week I believe is the default in like every forum I know of but can be different but I don't think more then half of the month coz then in the SOTM should be SOMN1/2(signature of the month and 1/2 lol)

Please refer to my statement above.^^ Jan SOTM is still on test mode. :]

hey can anyone tell me if 694*1000 is acceptable in the SOTM coz I was wonder since there are a lot of big arts if this is a SOTM or a GOTM anyway I made a big one as well so I wonder if I will be able to change it

Nope. It should comply with the size guidelines the cursed. You will have to edit it if you want to make it as your entry. :]

ah okay din't see it lol
and I am sorry for being strict I din't know that it was uhm like that >.>

@The cursed chill man its still a discussion from graphics since it connects them. i'm just glad that i got a new vid card so that i can continue with the contest. hehe just relax man nothin bad happen loosen up some rules need to break its human nature but of course not to much. so just sit back and relax and just go with the flow. =p

ok ok

I am gona make another entry I wonder what my imagination will hold this time ^^

Let's start voting now, a bit strange to have a thread ready and not to be able to use it. ;) Also keeps people from posting their votes. :P
Also please change it to one vote only, to make the winner clearer. ^^

Changed the date of the voting start/end date and made the other necessary changes as well. :]

Last edited:
lol
wasn't online for a while but meh
nice SOTM good work every one :D
(I did what I could at that time it seems :DDD)

For me signature standard is +/- 400x100, I don't like bigger :/
So i voted only between 8 and 10.

Ignis win, but I had much trouble...
SolistraSora sig is better imo, but it's too bright (lol, I know... I'm weirdo)

lol
wasn't online for a while but meh
nice SOTM good work every one :D
(I did what I could at that time it seems :DDD)

You may always try for the second round. I'm sure you'll have a good break of some sort. ;]

For me signature standard is +/- 400x100, I don't like bigger :/
So i voted only between 8 and 10.

Ignis win, but I had much trouble...
SolistraSora sig is better imo, but it's too bright (lol, I know... I'm weirdo)

i see... that is sort of a "max" size rule here in the forum. But I understand. We all have different likes. ^^ Btw, I have already entered your entry number. Goodluck. :]

EDIT: VOTING IS NOW OFFICIALLY CLOSED.~ Official results will be posted soon. ^^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nakamura_yuri wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload 真剣で私に恋しなさい!S 初回版? Most links are dead except for the ones on Rapidgator which don't allow me to download without a premium account. Thank you very much!
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!