[Discussions] SOTM#20 - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes it's hotd...whyxD?

I did a song cover before of HoTD's OST.^^ It was requested by Monjster~ http://soundcloud.com/j-pinkylicious/hotd-optheme

your posts are always so pink :hypnotized: you live up to your name

Well... Hahaha. ;) :)

Oh I see, sorry for troubling you Pinkylicious! I don't think I've ever looked at these threads before.

Not a problem.^^ Still glad you tried to post around the competition section. :)

to tell the truth this was my first time that i join in a SOTM i was late i haven't been around for some days :(

yeah, this was my first one too. i entered because it wasn't those banner sized signatures

i like the 500x300 res the banner-style not my style :(

yup, same here ^.^

There are some reasons for that. ;] Glad you guys joined.^^

oh...yeah...i just listened to it right now...it's hotd opening right?...it's good pinky:)

looking forward for your next project^_^

woahh all the entries are so nice ;~; my signature pales compared to the most of them OTL so pretty *^* i think i'll have a hard time voting for this round XD

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; LOL yup x) and yeah c: im actually a big fan of stocks so i go ahead and download a bunch of them every now and then XD oh really o:? thanks for the tip! i'll check it out whenever :3

hehe its okay :3 i just thought it'd be nice to help a bit o: cause you said it would match well together so i thought of mentioning the different blending styles to make it do so :3

omg thank you for telling me the font ;_; you saved me a heap bunch of troubly ;-; i'll go look for it immediately!

@pinky (not gonna mention anyway): Don't worry. Was just curious that's all. :P

Entry spots were filled quite fast this time :o
The biggest reason being that the signature resolution is 500x300, instead of those Banners version :3

Still, fun too see that more and more people are participating in the SOTM's ^^

It adds more challenge imo ^^

I've been wondering though, does it make sense to vote as a participant of the SOTM contest? :3

personally i dont vote when i participate in something, just a habit i guess

to be honest, whether im participating or not i'd still like to vote XD
though since im participating now (and always has been since i joined AS) i dont actually vote for myself but rather other people :3 just to make it fair i guess 8) (and also cause it feels wrong voting for myself) OTL

I did vote the previous SOTM :3
It's just kinda strange, you're practically helping your rivals :3

oh...yeah...i just listened to it right now...it's hotd opening right?...it's good pinky:) looking forward for your next project^_^

Yup, that one.^^ My japanese pronunciation wasn't that good. Haha. It was a fun cover nonetheless. Thank you so much for listening. ;]

woahh all the entries are so nice ;~; my signature pales compared to the most of them OTL so pretty *^* i think i'll have a hard time voting for this round XD

I can't comment too much on the entries, but ALL of the entries are nice.^^

@pinky (not gonna mention anyway): Don't worry. Was just curious that's all. :P

*runs~ now I feel guilty mentioning you alot. hahahaha. >____<

Entry spots were filled quite fast this time :o
The biggest reason being that the signature resolution is 500x300, instead of those Banners version :3

Still, fun too see that more and more people are participating in the SOTM's ^^

well it's fun :) i think i will participate again when it is going to be abither SOTM

Same but really depends on the size limit...idk if I want to make such a small one...

It adds more challenge imo ^^

I've been wondering though, does it make sense to vote as a participant of the SOTM contest? :3

personally i dont vote when i participate in something, just a habit i guess

Same...^^^^

to be honest, whether im participating or not i'd still like to vote XD
though since im participating now (and always has been since i joined AS) i dont actually vote for myself but rather other people :3 just to make it fair i guess 8) (and also cause it feels wrong voting for myself) OTL

I did vote the previous SOTM :3
It's just kinda strange, you're practically helping your rivals :3

well i haven't participate at the olders and ididn't know were the poll is anyway :)

There is always a poll XD Some how anti go 6 trophies in a row.

The signature size was indeed a huge factor, but as mentioned earlier, aside from it being a challenge, there were some reasons why it had to be like that. ;]

As for the poll votes, yup, there has always been a poll for each round except for one.^^ Anti gets the trophies by default for the rounds which don't have a specific winner yet.~

Moreover, it's okay to vote even if you're a participant, you could even vote for yourself, why not.^^ Maybe as long as you know your entry has the "it" factor for the title and not just because it's your own entry. Likewise, you could help your rivals win if you really think his/her entry is the best siggy for that round. ;]

Sorry pinky but i won't have to compete, got too much things on my plate.

Not a problem, maybe next time.^^

@pinky: feel free to abuse the mention to me. Just that you get more mentions than me. So I wouldn't want to bother you really. Haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)