[Discussions] SOTM#20 - September

Status
Not open for further replies.
go to the entry the requirements are all posted there and there is no theme this time XD

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ;
yay! Bro is joining!
just 2 requirements for the sig, the rest is up to you ^^

[MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION] ; adding anime-sharing is required ^^

Like your entry too <3

hehe thank you for liking it :3 i also love yours *^* i love the font, what is it o:? also, the render&color choices were really nice :3

and thank you for telling me :3 noted&added

[MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION]; i've heard of you before.......oh super long intro lady!! good luck with that siggy you made :fulfilled:

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; yup thats me XD though i mainly have you guys to thank for making it a super long intro :3 i believe we've talked there before 8D you were the one who taught me how to use smileys i think :3? and thank you :3 good luck with yours too 8D

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; yup thats me XD though i mainly have you guys to thank for making it a super long intro :3 i believe we've talked there before 8D you were the one who taught me how to use smileys i think :3? and thank you :3 good luck with yours too 8D

yeah, when i welcome someone who looks like they're gonna stay for a while, i tell them how to do the smiley thing. it took me a couple weeks to learn how to do that when i started,so i try to save them the hassle lol.

uuuhh...still searching for inspiration>_>....maybe i'll join it:)

Join the SOTM??? don't know what i have to do?

the rules are over here

[MENTION=297]Pinkylicious[/MENTION]; i saw your entry for the first SOTM with Clannad, and considering that it is probably my favorite anime, i loved it!

Last edited:
yeah, when i welcome someone who looks like they're gonna stay for a while, i tell them how to do the smiley thing. it took me a couple weeks to learn how to do that when i started,so i try to save them the hassle lol.

LOL i see i see :'3 but in the end i didnt exactly stay for a while OTL since i kinda disappeared shortly after /examperiod OTL and i see XD thats nice of you ;u; but in the end i didnt really use the smileys ;n; < cause i like typing them more 8"D <- force of habit XD

UPDATE:

Thank you so much to those who have joined so far!~ Will be approving entries this weekend. :) Just a general reminder though, "SOTM" and "anime-sharing.com" are two required texts.^^ If you have other questions feel free to ask! Thank you also to those who have been helping others too. ;)

Ohh, by the way, SOTM #19 Poll is still open. Cast your vote if you have time! Thankies. :3

oohh...new SOTM...and it's back to original size:fulfilled:

Well.. This round is special. :) Depending on how it goes, might consider making that the main size again.^^

Hmm... Halloween theme for next month.... Hoping to join one day when I'm proficient on gimp.... :)

Might be the theme indeed. :) We'll see.^^ Yup, I hope you can join... Even now I'm encouraging you too!^^

oh yay 8'D i love how you guys have these signature of the month competitions ;u;
i shall enter in this one once im done with it 8D

weeew i entered :3 and i wasn't sure if we had to put both SOTM and anime-sharing.com, so i only put SOTM if you need me to add anime-sharing.com as well i can do so as long as you tell me that is :3

[MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION] ; adding anime-sharing is required ^^ Like your entry too <3

Thanks for joining!^^ Yup, adding anime-sharing.com is required. :)

im 1/4th done the render i will enter eventually!!! im gonna make sure this is my best work so far =D

Looking forward to it Zad ^^

I'll approve pending entries this weekend. Looking forward to it too!^^

I'll get more people to join!

So..how about it? :3
[MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=41434]Nazaka[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=44312]Dark Angel[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] ;

Thank you. :3

great ........

Would be happy to see you join.^^

that video has no relevance, but i will try it out!

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ;
yay! Bro is joining!
just 2 requirements for the sig, the rest is up to you ^^

Saw your entry.^^ Thanks for joining. And yup, two main text requirements.~

uuuhh...still searching for inspiration>_>....maybe i'll join it:)

Yeeeeeeey, go nawi.~ And, congratulations for last month.^^

Join the SOTM??? don't know what i have to do?

the rules are over here

[MENTION=297]Pinkylicious[/MENTION]; i saw your entry for the first SOTM with Clannad, and considering that it is probably my favorite anime, i loved it!

Yes, you may go to the page which infamous has linked.^^ I hope you can join.~

Hiii~ Oh, yes, that entry.. that has been made a long time ago.^^ Thanks for your kind comments. Clannad is still my favorite anime until now. :) Glad to see you join by the way!~

You all 4 have really good entries made, make it further so...:goodtea:~>

Thx Coolio ^^

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ;
I appreciate your comment on the entries thread but I you're not supposed to post there.
It's ONLY for entries of the SOTM participants.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; Why did you reply on the [Entries] without submitting anything?

^ i was also wondering why there was a post without a signature there OTL im glad somebody spoke up before i did ouod

and i entered a second signature 8D hoho i feel so proud of that one XD took me a while to find the right textures and stock to make the background OTL so im glad it turned out well ;u;

I'm sure he didn't mean to. Mistakes happen.

Love th background of your sig Leia ^^

Posted my 2nd entry as well ^^

ahh OTL i didn't mean for it to sound like an interrogation, was just wondering ouo ... but yeah mistakes happen :3

ajskdhadhaj thank you ;u; i tried really hard for that one so im glad you liked it :3 i used about 5 stocks overlapping i think o_o + i may have abused the blurring tool OTL if you want any of them i'd be happy to send them over c: but they coloring may appear to be different considering how i altered it OTL

and wah i really love your signatures unown OTL ;u; i swear if i were to mention what i love most about your signatures, its how you always have the correct fonts for the signatures ;u; < something i lack dearly OTL

Oh I see :o I'm not that good when it comes to stocks.. I can never fit (if I use multiples) them together..So I usually make the background myself. I use C4D's occasionally though.
You used 5 stocks..I can't even tell any of them apart >_>; The colors fit well. And it's the blurring you did that I actually like a lot!

Also, I'd really appreciate it you could send them ^^ Can you VM them to me?
If you need anything too, let me know and I'll happily help out ^^

Thanks [MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION] ; :3 I'm proud of them myself, especially the first one (if I may say so :x)
You just need to scroll through the fonts you have installed and pick one that fits your theme. I have too many fonts actually >_>;

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; ahh i see XD i actually use to be a designer for posters for fanfics before i grew an interest in designing signatures and well over there, everything was reliant on stocks :3 and same XD im not a fan of using pre-made backgrounds so i tend to make them myself by blending a bunch of textures and changing the curves and such ouo ahh o_o c4ds are one thing i can never manage to use so i salute you for that XD i know that c4ds are a matter of placing, blending and lighting but i wonder how people find such nice c4ds and use it so well at times :\ oh gosh you should have seen this person i knew! he was crazy good at them o: ahh thank you XD i actually just changed the blending modes and altered the coloring as well as using the mask tool to set things finely together o: i bet you can do it too after getting the hang of it and thank you XD ! i was really happy about the blurring cause it gave this 3d-ish effect which usually isn't my style o:

sure thing i'll just quickly upload them now and send the links over :3
and thank you for the offer :3 ! i'd take note of that

yeah i really liked your first one o: when i saw it i was like "where can i get a font like that @u@?" the colors your used also matched and blended well without causing a big contrast so i really liked it :3 LOL i see, i also have many fonts, but most of them i only use once and never again XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)