Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [Discussions] SOTM#39 - April 2016

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];'s entry is gorgeous as always!
Thanks :) Though, truth be told, I'm not really satisfied with the text. May change it later (or not, let's see whether time permits). "As always" is an exaggeration, though; I think this is like just my third SOTM despite having been here from the very beginning and even helping manage several rounds.

[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION]; Aww... How cute the Akagi×Kaga combo is, well done^_^!

Reactions: trtlatstewa

Thanks :) Though, truth be told, I'm not really satisfied with the text. May change it later (or not, let's see whether time permits). "As always" is an exaggeration, though; I think this is like just my third SOTM despite having been here from the very beginning and even helping manage several rounds.

The previous one was very nice the entry sig and and the other the personal signature that you used for some days the one with the Kanji characters on her. Those two signature were very nice and i did loved them! And also this one is also a very nice entry. I don't see any bad about it. But if you feel unsatisfied with the fonts well you have time to change it. But remember if something are always bothering you in the end you find another one mistake and then another one and again and again ;)

But speaking from heart it's a nice very nice entry!

Thanks for the kind words!

The previous one was very nice the entry sig and and the other the personal signature that you used for some days the one with the Kanji characters on her. Those two signature were very nice and i did loved them! And also this one is also a very nice entry. I don't see any bad about it. But if you feel unsatisfied with the fonts well you have time to change it. But remember if something are always bothering you in the end you find another one mistake and then another one and again and again ;)

But speaking from heart it's a nice very nice entry!
I never used this kind of style much―to be honest, I even used to dislike it―but I think I'm starting to see its charm and may use it more often from now on. As for the text, I can't say I've ever had the knack for typographic art, but it just feels somewhat bland and not well-blended with the rest of the signature. I'll try things out and decide which one works best (or not change anything at all) if time permits.

Edit: I just realised the thread has two "discussions" in the title. /me goes and edits it.

Thanks for the kind words!

I never used this kind of style much―to be honest, I even used to dislike it―but I think I'm starting to see its charm and may use it more often from now on. As for the text, I can't say I've ever had the knack for typographic art, but it just feels somewhat bland and not well-blended with the rest of the signature. I'll try things out and decide which one works best (or not change anything at all) if time permits.

Edit: I just realised the thread has two "discussions" in the title. /me goes and edits it.

Welcome to the club Iggy x3
No but in all seriousness, I like your entry. I like how you handle the lighter/brighter tones. Whenever I try that it all just looks too bright and/or over saturated =/

Welcome to the club Iggy x3
No but in all seriousness, I like your entry. I like how you handle the lighter/brighter tones. Whenever I try that it all just looks too bright and/or over saturated =/
Thanks, though I hope to 'graduate' soon from such a club (〃∇〃)

Maybe you should try playing around with layer blending options. For lighting, I generally mix and match between lighten and lighter colour or (more often) colour dodge and linear dodge in most cases. I also tend to like using lens flares (although they can be tricky to get right) or clouds. I've made a few overlevelled/overfiltered/oversaturated edits myself, so I can relate.

Thanks, though I hope to 'graduate' soon from such a club (〃∇〃)

Maybe you should try playing around with layer blending options. For lighting, I generally mix and match between lighten and lighter colour or (more often) colour dodge and linear dodge in most cases. I also tend to like using lens flares (although they can be tricky to get right) or clouds. I've made a few overlevelled/overfiltered/oversaturated edits myself, so I can relate.

Ah thanks, I'll give it a shot ^^

The poll for the SOTM #39 is now open.
[MENTION=79545]Evdokia[/MENTION];
[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION];
[MENTION=104851]Diamantine[/MENTION];
[MENTION=93850]|♚| KK |♚|[/MENTION];
[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION];
[MENTION=122350]Velenora[/MENTION];
[MENTION=2]Ignis[/MENTION];

This Thread is Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)