Status
Not open for further replies.
/me is now thinking what should be the theme for September's SOTM#44

I usually decide the theme around the end of the month, I can't find any good ideas when it's too early~ I would advice you to watch inspiring videos and music.

I usually decide the theme around the end of the month, I can't find any good ideas when it's too early~ I would advice you to watch inspiring videos and music.

I want to have it ready way before the end of the month. I am a person that want to have nothing for the last minute ;)

Reactions: Evdokia
Haha yea, I was kinda lazy. But I like the festival theme so I decided to join in too :3

i was also, but i joined at te last minute at the 42 and now at 43, it's been a while for me also.

Progress report 08. 05. 2016: With the rendering am' done, the main work will today start, the release date of the siggy(s) will be tomorrow or Sunday.

We are awaiting your entry [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; keep up the good no need to rush things out, take your time!

We are awaiting your entry [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; keep up the good no need to rush things out, take your time!

Thanks, though I'll still some research stuff do for the siggy(s)...:goodtea:

just clear you mind and focus at the signature, envisioned what you really want to look at it ;)

Yeah...

Anyway, did you get finally the idea for the next SOTM event, or you're struggle still with...?:goodtea:

i might do something with gyaru ;) that can have some thing school and everything inside ;)

"gyaru"? "girl" maybe...? Ah, well at next month start the schools again (well, at least in the western culture)...:goodtea:

In april? hm... i must reconsider it. what is in JPN in sptember that i can make the next sotm to be themed?

Yeah, properly heard. At April starts the new school-year in Japan, and what at September is, is just a ordinary school-month, but also from there the students for the exams preparing... Hmm... Then School-Life as topic/theme take..?:goodtea:

Yeah, properly heard. At April starts the new school-year in Japan, and what at September is, is just a ordinary school-month, but also from there the students for the exams preparing... Hmm... Then School-Life as topic/theme take..?:goodtea:

i don't mind ;)

No thanks :deadsad:

image.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

femcelbrained wrote on kozuechan32's profile.
hi
i like to play and draw
rid830 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, dear @Nihonjaki90. Can you please reupload this https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/121124-yah-yah-doh-taw-ちぃかの-littlewetgirl.1061502/ If posible I'd also love to get other yah-yah-doh stuff you got. Thank you very much.
GuRu wrote on Shine's profile.
これをMexaにて再アップロードよろしくお願いします、いつもありがとうございます。