[Survive More] Some OCR-MTL Subtitles for videos by Survive More

jasonmbrown

Aug 28, 2015
Thought I would upload these. They're definitely not very good quality but its better then no English.

Tools Used:
  • VideoSubFinder (Subtitle Extraction)
  • AABBYY Fine Reader (OCR)
  • Subtitle Edit 3.6.1 (MTL)

All the names are Translated with Google Translate Or obtained from English DLSite.
Uploaded:

View attachment [survive] Pretending Love (Motion Comic Version).zip
View attachment [survive] Sugar Daddy Sandwich (Motion Comic Version).zip
View attachment [survive] Teasing the Cheeky Kouhai 'Til She Cums! (Motion Comic Version).zip
View attachment [survive] There's No Way I'd Lose to This Fem-Brat! (Motion Comic Version).zip
View attachment [survive] Things That Sometimes Occur Frequently in the Fantasy World (Motion Comic Version).zip
[SURVIVE MORE] Hypnosis ☆ Revenge-Bullying Yin Cadeb Saddles Bullying Principal Gal Bitch and Longing Student Chairman ~ The Motion Anime [View attachment _SURVI~1.ZIP]

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing these subtitles! I know it can be tough to find English translations for some of these videos, so it's awesome that you took the time to create and upload them.

Where can i find them? Everytime i search i only find the raw videos, at least when i look in the usual places.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.