The mountain game!

:wtf: you all are fighting on that fake mountain I rebuilt. Real ones over here yo.

But were not claiming the mountain anyway~ Just screwing with random person who owns it by laying traps and everything~~

I made a time-shift spell and recovered all the traps...

Hah just try clearing all the traps :evillaugh::evillaugh::evillaugh::evillaugh::evillaugh:
Its going to take an army of your own clones and ill still be laying traps while you clear them :goodtea:

Staring down at u guys messing around while i was at the top of the mountain

i am already at the top XD

While you busying chasing sam down the mountain, I claim the mountain as mine.
After that I plant every kind of booby traps that known to mankind on every inches of the mountain, so that nobody would be able to claim it back.

But im not being chased down :p Makes an army of clones and disarms all your traps for fun :evillaugh: Then mobs you and tosses you off the mountain :traitor:

I'll just get my huge 1million bear army which no imagehoster dares to host and move towards sam's residence on the mountain

Make clones and have the clone make clones and my army will match youre within half an hour if we assume that we can split once a minute~ Then ill just split a couple more times so is like 10 to 1 :evillaugh:

I claim this mountain since no one is active here!

Sooo~ move it while i have a castle on it? :fulfilled: thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?