The relation between online and offline bonds~

1. It is possible that a relationship created online can become as strong as or stronger than a relationship created offline.
I believe that you actually can get closer too someone offline in a way, you can open yourself more and not be that shy as you would usually be when you meet a random stranger face-to-face. Also i think that you can get closer in another way if i would take a offline/online girlfriend/boyfriend you would somehow prefer offline right?, be able to talk too that person you love and everything. Rather then having a distance relationship whom could end in missing each other and loneliness.

2. I feel like it is easier making friends online than offline.
Yeah, i have to agree with that. people on the webb aren't as judge full as the irl people. for example: people irl don't consider my anime watching as "normal" it's the opposite. weird and fictional. people aren't so afraid to say stuff online since they know that it wont affect their social status. which makes it easier for them to interact with each other.

3. I would like to physically meet those who i have met online.
I've meet several people ive meet online, and you know what? :goodtea: i don't regret it!

4. It is possible to have an intimate relationship with someone online.
W-well of course it is. though it makes an relationship more intimate if it's offline. But as i can say, there can be various cases you can choose from like: online flirting or even more sexual-based interactions. though it's supposedly trough web camera that happens but chat/text flirting is quite common too.
5. It is impossible to truly be friends with someone online.
NO, NO AND NO! ofc it's possible! if you not are egoistic enough too not call something a friendship without meeting irl.
i mean chats/cams etc is enough! you can talk about hobbies and yeah buddy-stuff just like a offline-friend right?

6. Online relationships have weakened my offline relationships.
Well, that is if you have locked yourself in on the internet and does only rely on online-based friends.

7. I feel more positive about offline relationships as opposed to online ones.
i would be short here and say no

8. I feel that online relationships are as important as those offline.
i don't really know how to answer that question in my current situation

9. Online relationships can help me in life as much as offline relationships.
Yes, i would say that. without much need of explanations.

10. It is easier to stay connected with people I have met offline through online connection.
Yes.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ;

Reactions: Ghost Kitty~
oh yea i forgot about vid cams and such that would make talking online way more personal

Hmm yeah theres video cam and stuff now... :/

Online offline... perks to each? xD

Wow this was posted in 2012 haha im so late!xD
But its very interesting so i'll be writing my answer..:3
1-1
2-3
3-1
4-3
5-8
6-10
7-5
8-3
9-3
10-5
[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]; ~:goodtea:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)