[Translation] 巡り廻る。/ Wandering [Complete] [DLsite Game]

Imi

Jan 28, 2019
1712906484594.png

Title: Wandering (巡り廻る, Meguri Meguru, Here and There, Traveling Together)

Fan Translation.

Info:
https://www.dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ333501.html

Description From DLsite:
An RPG about wandering a fantasy world.
There aren't many talk-y events, so the main focus is on battles and character builds. The main character's actions are all up to you. Follow the main story, make a name for yourself by doing good deeds, or become a criminal... you're free to do what you want. And there are over 40 allies who can help!

The game includes battles, fetch quests, bounty hunting missions, smithing, armor making, crafting, weapon creation, farming, cooking, fishing, gathering, and much more! The game even comes complete with home, city, country, and military management! Characters are customizable, too, and you can even play using data from others!

[Ver 2.0]
Now includes
- Eternal Mode
- Life points and character deaths
- Character marriages and family creation

Now the ultimate aimless RPG is more complete than ever!

Total play time: 50+ hours

Download Link:
MediaFire:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lq5ob7dl2vp5jwk/Wandering_1.0.zip/file

Additional Translation Related Links:
Additional Translation Info:
If you're gonna download the translator files, don't mind the scattered comments. Only one of two of them might be useful. The rest is just complaining and a placeholder for judging progress.

Game is jp v2.01.

Also for some reason, no matter what I tried, I could not inject the translation without having the directory inside the game folder. As a result, if you are going to be messing with the files and using the inject function, make sure to delete the translated game (without touching the base game) or else the parser will start copying the folder in of itself. No need to worry. This only makes the process last 1 to 2 min longer. I only figured this out after around tens of attempts and I was getting very fed up with it. So delete the contents of the Tr folder (that's what I named the folder).

In addition, the Wolf RPG Editor Files are very necessary. For some odd reason, the injector would end up creating additional code in the game when handling cells with 5 or more lines in it (4 and down is safe). This would end up creating additional messages inside the game. Not game-breaking, but annoying.

I have meticulously found every single instance of 5 or more lines in a cell and tediously injected the translation in myself. Thankfully you can export the edited files from the Wolf Editor and then import it back in. However this has the very very annoying side affect of overwriting any additional changes made in the Translator++ files. As a result, I highly recommend you do not bother with the Wolf RPG Editor Files until the very end. I left the translations I made for Wolf Editor inside the Translator++ itself. The events that have them can be seen from the files of the Saved Maps themselves.

For the life of me, I could not figure out why and where the author put the tutorial. It's in the game. I just have no idea where it is or it's even coded in properly.

I could not figure out how to change the game title without it breaking the game, but it doesn't really affect anything so it's fine. It's probably a savedata problem, whatever.
In the end this project ended up taking 3 weeks of my life. I hope everyone will have fun with it.
Plus Horse Traits Txt File in Attachments. (No idea where that info was stored)
Just in case MediaFire Download Link for that txt file:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/4hs05o1k9wpvjlz/Horse_Traits.txt/file

Read the text file named 'test' in the game folder for some very basic information about gameplay

Attachments

• Horse Traits.txt
    397 bytes · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?