Welcome To Aincrad (Mafia Game 7)

This game didn't end? I was sure I had fought through all 100 floors. Or a month had passed. Either or.

Nope~ We all got a free pass to lvl 30 so we can presumable skip over the first 20 or so floors in a running rampage against the bosses...

Uhh.. so basically the game was reset, but now the tower is 70-80 floors?

Nope~ Were on floor one and not doing much at all~ But i expect half the players to be modkilled next turn cuz i dont think you would be here if sova didnt mention you would you? :/

I wonder if I'm still alive in this game.... Would I get notified if I die?

It would be okay, since we probably wouldn't be notified when we died either :lmao:

Lol so this game would just disappear without anyone aware of anything happening xD

Hmm taste... girls seem to like more mature guys i suppose =w=

Last edited:
『Nyaaaaaaah...』 /me starts spamming cause its boring...

I wonder if this game should count moves instead of days =w= Were getting less than one move per day as is...

『I sure hope Selvaria doesn't count these days that there are no moves...』

『Doing nothing and wasting phases cause host is lazy xD』

Might be the time but who knows =w= Either way its not actually our fault that we wont be reaching 100 within the next 300 or so moves and we have 30 days to do that? Not anymore i guess =w=

『Well, it was pretty impossible from the very start... But it says that events that give out Kayaba's identity are on different floors so I think we should at least reach 20th floor...』

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?