Well, again a bday-thread, but the last for a long time... Anyway, happy bday Ushio (~SnowAngel~)!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... i wasnt even home for the "surprise" party that my parents threw for meh xD Lol or at least not till after school which means i get home at 8? xD Ahh well~

Well Tuesday i am in a bday party in real life... one of mine cousin and we will have a lot of fun :D

Well, then I wish lot fun at the another bday, and then happy bday to your cousin from me, Darky2...:goodtea:~>

Hmm two irl friends have birthdays today x3 Or well since today passed... yesterday xD

Hmm... Seems that I the party slowly official close could...:goodtea:~>

well yeah :) until then you have plenty time to think for the party...

i wanna something cool i will close the 29 and i will be Official 30 years old :D

i wanna something cool i will close the 29 and i will be Official 30 years old :D
A anniversary number; "The 30th. Darky2 anniversary!!!" - Hmm... for a thread title sounds it not bad...:goodtea:~>

wishes is good to be told even if they are late ;) good words must always been told ;)

Well, the wishes are always welcome, also/too the laters...:goodtea:~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?