Status
Not open for further replies.
I had an early morning exam so I missed out on the initial message from nanashi. :donefor:

I see... But there gives it no deadline, you can every time your wishes throw...:goodtea:~>

Notice: Well, until tomorrow will 5 Bday-person be.

OMG, so many Birthdays! Happy Bee-day for all and lets celebrate a new year of geeky goodness in your lifes!

And here, have a nice not yet textured sword for epic(?) battles yet to come!
unfin sword.PNG

Thanks! That's a cool pic of KOS-MOS, and T-ELOS. Where did you find it?

Well, sorry that I in midnight (my TZ. 00:05) you not answered have, but I was just annoyed, that the thread not so became is, how I it wanted (But thanks Ignis, is that solved)... And back to your question: I've easy googled; - I wanted what, what with the Bday-theme and with you fits (what to be honest; that was the closest what I find could...>_>). - Well, I hope that you it please has...:goodtea:~>

Thank you, [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; !
I'm very happy now. yappari kimi wa saikou daze!

And thank you everyone.
I read all your messages. I love you all!

Hello, [MENTION=75437]Miina[/MENTION];
Happy Birthday!:)

Reactions: nanashi1
[MENTION=23970]Shir0[/MENTION] ; Wrong D:
[MENTION=41234]T-ELOS[/MENTION] ; No, it's Shaniel actually. But it's pronounced differently than Daniel :3

whut!? then i just remembered it differently >.<

srysry *teehee :9

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; thanks friend!! i really appreciated this, it brought tears to my eyes! :happytears: (nearly anyway) laughed so hard at the Scottish picture as well and appreciate the words of good praise and again you remembered i loved dog days! (i think that was aimed at me?)

and to the rest, whom are too many to name thanks!

and lastly happy birthday to the rest. (bit late no? haha)

thanks friend!! i really appreciated this, it brought tears to my eyes! :happytears: (nearly anyway) laughed so hard at the Scottish picture as well and appreciate the words of good praise and again you remembered i loved dog days! (i think that was aimed at me?)

and lastly happy birthday to the rest. (bit late no? haha)

Well, not to thanking it was of course, and I'm then happy, that you it accepted have...:goodtea:~>

Notice:

- Of course yeah, the Dog days part was for you thought, because I knew, that you it like would.
- Well, between TKos-kun and Decal is the group (you, Leggy and Ryuta), what/where their Bdays already had - better said: In the same time.

[MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION]; thanks friend!! i really appreciated this, it brought tears to my eyes! :happytears: (nearly anyway) laughed so hard at the Scottish picture as well

Yeah, I thought it was hilarious that nanashi used Braveheart as your picture :goodtea:

well as they say you can take our lives but canny take oor' freedom!

Reactions: T-ELOS
Woah, sorry I'm late! I go missing for a couple of days and bam, 5 birthdays! 5x the fun! :cheerleader: Happy birthday guys~~~ I hope you've enjoyed this year, and will enjoy the coming years as well~~ :fulfilled: :fulfilled: :fulfilled: :fulfilled: :fulfilled:

Reactions: Leggy and nanashi1
Happy belated bday, Decalcomania, T-Elos, Zad38, Leggy.

Thanks! Yep, my name is Daniel
< Known as Daniel as well :3
yah, my name's daniel :3
So, I share the same real name as Telos interesting
(Yeah, I was reading the "what's your name?" thread the other day, and was genuinely surprised at how popular the name Daniel is here.)
Unown is a daniel as well, if you didn't know. :goodtea:
I didn't know [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; was also named Daniel?
Yes I'm here~
Uh...Stop stealing my name will you....my my, I had forgotten it was so many. I should be in good company then, I hope.

No, it's Shaniel actually. But it's pronounced differently than Daniel :3
Nah, your just a shy-niel..isn't that so your Dutchness.

Reactions: nanashi1 and Leggy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ333938 and RJ01009297 and RJ01029977
Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.