Votes: 11 9.4%
  • Nintendo

Votes: 21 17.9%
  • Sega

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Other

Votes: 15 12.8%

• Total voters
Hey I was gonna ask, what game systems do you guys own???
I own:
PS2
PS3
PSP
Dreamcast
Xbox 360
DSi
Wii

I had a NES and a SNES, but I sold them and my games for more space. I live in a room the size of a Japanese apartment (small one). I own a lot of games though (especially for the PS2). I don't do PC gaming much, but I do have games I play on it like Sim City 4, and Ages of Empires 2.

A PS3 and a PC. (;U;) Going to get a PS4 later.

Wow, this sure brings back memories! Let's see...I've got an old fashioned GB Color and Dreamcast. And my new [sorta] contemporary consoles are a PS2 with wireless guitars and PS3.

GB Color / GBA SP / Nintendo DS / Nintendo DS Lite / Nintendo DSi / Nintendo 3DS / Wii / PS3 / PS4 / PSP (Not sure if this one counts as I don't even know where it is lol)

GB Color / GBA SP / Nintendo DS / Nintendo DS Lite / Nintendo DSi / Nintendo 3DS / Wii / PS3 / PS4 / PSP (Not sure if this one counts as I don't even know where it is lol)

All you need is the original Gameboy to complete the Nintendo handheld family!

I can't find my GB Color, or GB SP :/

Just a PS Vita :8
Everything I had I passed down to my nephew. Was about to give up the Vita too, but I HAVE to play Danganronpa 3 + Persona 5! Really hyped for these 2 games

Last edited:
Added Gamecube recently....now go for PSX ( very first one ) and Orange N64 ( Rare....)

A NES, two original Gameboys, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance SP (Used to have Gameboy advance) Limited edition Zelda DS Lite, New 3ds (Gave the old one to a friend.) PS2, N64, two Gamecubes, two Wiis, some weird N64 controller with like, 72 games on it... (It's a really weird knockoff of a NES), and now most recently, a Vita with no charger.
Oh, and a PC.

Added a model 2 genesis and a 32X as well as a original gameboy and a wonderswan ^^

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; Still confused if I should buy a xbox one or ps4 :reallyconfused:

[MENTION=121120]Valefors[/MENTION]; Still confused if I should buy a xbox one or ps4 :reallyconfused:

PS4 if you want to play more Japanese games, Xbox One if you like western games more. I have both, but rarely use my Xbox One unless I play Halo, use my PS4 a lot more for all the Japanese games like Odin Sphere, Tales of Zestiria, Valkyria Chronicles, Bloodbourne Omega Quintet, Disgaea 5, Persona 5 etc... Xbox doesn't have any of those. Plus since it's region free you can import a ton of Japan only PS4 games, Xbox One really doesn't have much Japanese games at all.

If you like FPS games more like Halo, or Call of Duty then get a Xbox One

@kyoko chan - You should really get the PS4 ^^ xbox1 I don't see anything interesting >< aside from gw4

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?