What If?

Then I would die because the human body is 75% water or something.

What if you were the first person to fly, but you could only fly for 10 seconds?

Hmm.. Wait it just like accel world O.O maybe i just use it on risk situation :3

What if the world become dark over 10 years?

Then we'd have to use lamps for brachiosauruses ;)

What if you were colour blind, which colour of the spectrum would you like to lose if given the choice?

What if you were colour blind, which colour of the spectrum would you like to lose if given the choice?
It's hard to choose, but for a wise answer, i'll choose "White" coz if there's any colour with *light (lil white) it can blind our perception about it's true colour :3

What if you a left-handed person?

Choosing white would mean choosing to be blind since white is composed of all the colors in the spectrum is it not?

If I was left handed, I might have chosen the career of an illustrator :3 Not sure why myself.

Would you rather be obese or emaciated?

Choosing white would mean choosing to be blind since white is composed of all the colors in the spectrum is it not?

If I was left handed, I might have chosen the career of an illustrator :3 Not sure why myself.

Would you rather be obese or emaciated?

As i said, it's hard to choose ;P
Not just white, black and other RGB colour is main colours.. if it's just white, then no colours like red, blue, etc :3

i love to be emaciate person.. ♥

What if peoples arround you gone one by one recently?

I wouldn't be able to do anything about it. If people die after me, then that's just how life is. I'd say fate is cruel if they went one by one early than me since I'm still pretty young. Young enough for my dad to still call me young boy ahahah. Such is the fate of this world for many.

What if we met each other in the world wars?

It would be like playing team deathmatch, but no respawn and wounds hurt, better not to do that.

What if we had a thing for the same person?

I'd be rolling in moneys. And making songs of course~

If you could travel to one country, where would it be?

Then I'll be like Dhalsim from Street Fighter.

What if you could exceed past human limitations?

Hmm then i'm the most superb human in the world :hapjudge:

What if your blood comes out from your eyes?

Then I'd go blind surprisingly faster than normal.

What if you were on TV for a day, what would you like to do on it?

Then no more zombies in the world ~

What if onion's smilie turns into potatoes smilie? XD

oh well i'll let you visit me~

what if there is a guy stocking you 24 hours??

Then I guess it would have been unexpected. I wouldn't be able to access the forums no more~ :lmao:

What if you had the power to help someone, what would it be that you'd choose to help in?

Hmm currently to get someone to start their hw =.= All nighter wont help anything if she doesnt start...

What if the world stopped spinning?

hope it wouuld be night for us then it would be forever~

what if 5 Ant Queens live in your house??

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?