What is your favorite anime...right now?

Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? Of The Dead(Season 2),Despite The Anime Not Out Yet,Its Already Won My Love By Just Watching The Trailer,Countdown Just 3 Days Away Till The Anime Gets Aired/Released^-^

I Want To Spend All My Life And Sleep With Seraphim So Dearly For All Eternity^-^

Actually, I think my favorites are :

- Sora no otoshimono (ecchi powa :))
- Angel Beats (Kanade Forever !)
- Puella Magi Madoka Magica (that I recently discovered)

lets see
Durarara!!- Izaya owns my soul and Shizuo and I are exatly alike
Madoka Magica- I love how it is dark
Key anime adations- they are so beautiful and intesne
Angel Beats- such an epic anime, I love
Hagani- my favrite comedy right now, my avatar is Kobato-chan
Steins Gate- a true masterpiece, so much better then Chaos Head in every way
Kuroshitsuji- I love Sebastian
Dirty Pair- Kei and Yuri are awsome

Zero no Tsukaima.
It isn't my "favorite" but i sure as hell loved it.

My favorite of recently watched ones is The World Only God Knows.

Kill Me Baby...I know that show is kinda pointless but it's fun to watch...too bad Rie Kugimiya's role in it was so little though

Well...I haven't gotten around to any of this seasons anime, I'm not as hardcore as maybe some people on here (more of a gamer) But in the past year I've been liking it more and more. My fav all time show is "Serial Experiments Lain" but the one I plan to watch from this season it "Upotte!" It looks so MOE! Girls and guns....reminds me of one of my fav shows....Strike Witches.

I prefer Movies over series. Short. Gets to the point. Amazing Art. So i would say Summer Wars. :3

I really prefer movies too I think...Summer Wars was alright, nice art, but too much CGI, I prefer The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, by the same guy. My favorite anime movie it Akira, or 5 Centimeters Per Second. Yeah!

Hmm... My favorite Anime right now would be Dragon Ball Z.

Favorite Anime movie would be Spirited Away.

Spirited Away was really good! I love that spa/Japanese inn they work at...I WOULD LOVE TO GO THERE!

Right now, right in this season it would have to be:

uchu kyodai [coz i'm a big bro myself that dreamed long ago to be a spaceman himself!]
tasogare otome x amnesia [fun series, with more than a hint of darkness underneath]
sankarea [zombie romance? why not?!]

Probably Tsuritama.
I can relate to the main character an awful lot. Due to his introverted character and shyness. And how he doesn't know how to respond socially to others...

I'm kinda new here...well I been watching old school stuff...

You're Under Arrest
Ghost in the Shell
Appleseed

:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?