what was your first ever anime!!

Without knowing: Naruto, Bleach, Pokemon, DBZ

When I actually know what Anime was:
Katekyo Hitman REBORN!

Mine were either Sailor Moon, Gundam and Pokemon. I can't exactly remember....=/

My first anime that is Suzumiya Haruhi no yuuutusu
I still remember i watched at my school library with my friends xp

Well, the first anime thing I ever saw was Porco Rosso (that Ghibli movie about the fighter pilot who turned into a pig). But the very first anime series I saw was Bleach... not the best show but I'll always love it :3

Robotech on Toonami when Toonami first started airing it.

Although I'm not positive if I had seen stuff like Sailor Moon or Card Captor Sakura on stuff like USA/WB before hand.

It was the first I actively enjoyed at least.

Why yes, Robotech here too...
It was a long time ago, have it on VHS still somewhere.
Than had a pause for, let's say, 20 years,
and just recently got hook back up to anime with:
My Neighbor Totoro and Chobits.
Now I need to: "Watch all anime!"

Dragon Ball Z --------> After watching over 100 episodes, I've realized there was a prequel. :sigh:

I think mine was Pokemon, followed by dragonball Z and shaman king. But that was before I had the internet at my disposal (UK tv needs much more anime imo)

First ones I remember watching that stuck with me and reeled me into anime were Yu Yu Hakusho, Trigun, and Cowboy Bebop on Adult Swim.

My first anime is Midori No Hibi, I know it when I was junior high school.

Even I have seen Midori No Hibi three times, and still like it.
Xjciy.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful