Your IRL pictures! Like your spamming\posting HQ's LAIR

you practically have a sign hung around your neck saying "shiki. you may be a lil bit on the pure, nice side now, but i am even purer and nicer. why not succumb to your evil side and drag me with you?? :3"

Last edited:
Hmm i think my purity will just be a bit naive and forget all those impure ideas while running around in some field of flowers :runhappy: but it seems that im too easy to mess with :x

[MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] Sure thing...

I'll post some picture of my neighborhood today I think...

Then you will all understand how it can get a bit Ronery at times around my parts...

I live on a hill, so I do not see many people outside walking.

Also, I will try to take some photos.

Aight, here's a video of New Year's Eve in Tokyo.

Robots in the Miraikan Emerging Science Museum

I live on a hill, so I do not see many people outside walking.

Also, I will try to take some photos.
You too! eh I kinda live on a hill to, and a bit secluded from the rest of civilization, at least for the last ~2 years or so.
You'll see in the pictures I took about 2 days ago, that I'm about too post in a bit.

[MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] Ah your so lucky...I'm so jealous so you got to spend a new years eve in Tokyo.

I tried teaming up with the red cross during the tsunami last year, I'd probably volunteered to sacrifice myself in the reactor if I had gotten there.

If only I go go there at least once, and maybe see the sakura blossom.

And as I promised..my beautiful but ronery neighborhood.....:
Pics taken about only 2 days ago I think.

Xmot7.jpg

j6hlJ.jpg

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION] like I said I don't see so many people out walking either, but during warmer seasons
I get a lot of friends who love to swarm around me.
Bad friends really...
LLiUs.jpg

Last edited:
[MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION] Hey living in that sort of environment seems kind of cool... Though do you have any insects around? hehe
No but it seems really peaceful, I think I'll have a picture of my ghetto-immigrant-appartment-complex neighbourhood tomorrow

[MENTION=25346]Uninstall[/MENTION] nah, except the blood thirsty little buggers you see on the last picture...

I lived some here and there actually, including multi stories high apartment complexes in urban areas also... Well see if their similar too yours, mine weren't exactly very ghetto though.

Haha no I'm over exaggerating, it's not that ghetto, but it's pretty much one of the most ghetto areas around, "ghetto" in the Netherlands isn't as ghetto compared to ghetto in France or the Bronx or something. Still high crime rate though

Well, I've used them, but Blu-Rays are design to be very scratch resistant, and I only use it on my Japan Limited Edition 60GB PS3 (First Gen) so its alright :3 I trust my PS3

Oh guess i have to install my camera now~ well,well
i will do it~~ EDIT i have some outside pictures here:

dscn01431.jpg

dscn01441.jpg
dscn01451.jpg
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION], [MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION], [MENTION=23970]x-Shiki-x[/MENTION] i will bring newer photos soon~

Last edited:
seems like a quiet nice place with a lot of space (that rhymed xD)
i dont even own a camera, so there wont be anything to see from me :goodtea:
my room is messy anyways and our flat is kinda small...

I see you done a good job working the garden....Looks tidier than the house. Cozy suburban area.
It makes me smell the grass and think about summer barbeque as it gets warmer.

I see you done a good job working the garden....Looks tidier than the house. Cozy suburban area.
It makes me smell the grass and think about summer barbeque as it gets warmer.
:x indeed it looks better then the house :x still does... :s

[MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]

Wow~ So beautiful~

I envy you for having such a place. (My backyard is just concrete.)

It's the kind of place that I would like to visit or try to live at... ^^

Reactions: Hideki
Thank you everyone! i think i will go ahead and post some more today since i get so much feedback!
[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION], [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION], [MENTION=25661]GenKiDan[/MENTION]

[MENTION=12156]Hideki[/MENTION]

You really took some good shots. Nice angles and you adjusted your lens just right so the light won't gleam as much.

You seem really excited to post~ :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)