『Mafia Game 8 Sign-Up thread.』

Status
Not open for further replies.
『Well yeah, its simply pillars and benches xD And a train... But can't really put that on a map :/』

『Why the hell would anyone just go and place almost 2 meter long odd thick wall in the underground and mark it on the map? xD』

But theres only like... 20 students xD I think itll take a lot more resources than necessary to even run it... xD

『Well... actually there should be 3 years of students with 2 classes in each and every year gets their own dorm building with train running underground through all of those but because of certain happening there is only your class now~... And even though there is a train, 1st year's first class 1-A's dorm is closest to school building so you can actually just walk to school even without using it... But safe passage is close so the only way is ...? ;p』

Hmm idk mind isnt working atm... feeling funny...

Does the train run in a circle to all dorms and back to the school or directly to each? Since there would be three under the school then wouldnt there?

『It runs in circle through all dorm buildings... Thats why if you miss the train you will either have to wait for that train to go to school, return, pass through all other dorm buildings and come back to station under 1-A dorm for you to take it (and that takes at least half a phase) or walk to school through "you know what" ;p (walking is faster than waiting but...)』

『Well, if you think going through dark tunnel by train track is safe than yeah, it is...』

『No above ground... You can't get outside at all... Its mostly the goal of the game to do that after all...』

Oh O.o I thought that there was some kind of... wall around the school ground or something... no outside at all... :/ Ehh oh wells =w=

『Well, I might just make map of a bit of outside in case someone really manages to escape but I highly doubt it ;p』

Lol just a guess xD Since most normal school have some outside area for the students =w=

『You mean like you leave the school and see that there is another big wall and you can't get past it? xD』

:sigh:Where is Sin... I can't put it in words just how much I want him to join in on the game......』

When's the deadline for the character bio
I am at a loss for ideas :X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D
tim30069 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
https://www.suruga-ya.jp/product/detail/145073022
hello, do you have this drama cd ,thank you!
AsterN20 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Can you reupload [Magi White] エグザミネイター?