『Mafia Game 8 Sign-Up thread.』

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya kos-mos, well you could say torturing and killing sammy until his life runs out is my life calling... :runhappy:

@sova: okay, I better start thinking now XD

Sighs... game hasnt even started yet and im in danger... :runaway: /me leaves a clone to check on the mallows :runaway:

.... theres someone after me already :scared: /me hides under a blanket and continues cooking :scared:

are you refering to me snice i have killed you twice in the mafia games?

*accepts samyes burger* though i cant eat it.... got 1 filling just now from the dentist....

Interested? Yes, but this game looks like it needs a certain amount of obligation and I don't have that. Maybe another time.

I will wait the time your lifes hit zero sammy...
Don't forget I could control your afterlife...
/me is sharping the blades :traitor:

Hmm.. no.. your evil partner over there >.>

/me smells mallows and runs back to eat some :runhappy:

Not all of it you cant =w=

O_O

samwise you didn't return the one ring did you

I told you something terrible would happen if you didn't.

i have a lot of people who want to partner up with me snice they all want to kill you samye :D

/me scribbles on pyre's story and leaves food stains all over~ :runhappy:

The ring... hmm... i think i left it.. somewhere or another :o

O_O

that was your downfall young hobbit <_<

you went from a cat, to a hobbit, to a sacrificial lamb <_<

quite a change XD

Interested? Yes, but this game looks like it needs a certain amount of obligation and I don't have that. Maybe another time.
『Nah, actually it doesn't really... Let others explain more since I have to run to college, byes~』 /me runs off!

/me is sneaking with a ring in my pocket...
[MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION]; let's team up right away when the game start, better to start killing sammy early... :evillaugh:

Hmm basically just poke around enough to maybe check stuff once a day or couple days? Most important things will be shoved at you in mentions and pms =w= Can also get one of the premade characters from sova~

Taking the ring... why not~ :goodtea:

Srsly? I have school in 30 min, I'll have a definite answer after.

Sova already has some O.o im going to take like a month before i have time to finish teh character :dead:

Hmm... basically it shouldnt be hard to follow along =w= Theres probably going to be tons of spam but that usually doesnt have much to do with the game xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen111, would you reupload the mexashare links, please?
孕ませの森
Rise Arisen (for this one, is the bonus content included?【早期購入特典付き】)
nobis_c wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Dear Nihonjaki90, would you reupload this title?
Rise Arisen ~ライズ、アライズン~
Lulu368 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, can you upload this otome asmr, please: https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
A-9000 wrote on Shine's profile.
Legend says this one was available in 2023 before it's demise...thanks in advance!

🌟Shine🌟[230713][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ (Ver1.2) [RJ01044906]
redbeamff wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.fanbox.cc/@nakkemos/posts/8045723

pls upload new NAKK videos :D