Title: Sirberia Front
    Company: Pasture Soft
    Release: 2021/11/29
    Language: English
    Censorship: CEN

• Info: https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ359848.html

* Story
    Alexander Calendar 837
    3 years after the largest war ever began, I'm appointed to be a commander of UN army, sent to the front of Iraq. The evil organization, Sidra, subverted the world in only 3 years. Many countries have fallen. Berlin, the old headquarter of UN, was taken, too.
    Our flame of hope hasn't gone. We, UN army, fighting for ideal and justice of human beings, have set up new fronts again in Northern Europe and Africa. It's time to fight back now.

* Content

Fictitious Early Modern War SLG

Defeat the evil organization Sidra to save the world as a commander of UN Army. You could join the northern front or the southern front. The heroine characters change depending on your choice.
    You’ll unlock Sidra Route later to destroy the world and conquer women. There are some torturing events to the UN female commanders.

Heroines x9
    Basic CG 50+ with Animation

Rapidgator:

ESR-6595.rar (310.22 MB)
Katfile:

ESR-6595.rar - 310.2 MB
Mexashare:

ESR-6595.rar - 310.2 MB
Rosefile:

ESR-6595.rar

For reupload/request please post in profile page or my discord channel. I'm not read inbox message.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty