Katfile:
girlcelly said:
Rapidgator:
girlcelly said:
Rosefile:
girlcelly said:
Mexashare:
girlcelly said:
Um...If you ever consider buy Premium Account, you can use my Rapidgator Referral Link. I am really appreciated for your support~

baka girlcelly - NemuAndHaruka Happy download ^_^

Try to get it quickly you guys, because seem someone always report abuse my files >_<

Reactions: Erecto Muh Scrotum
Hi. Everyone. I want to know how i fix it.
"スクリプトで例外が発生しました steam_api.dll は読み込まれていません"

Attachments

• スクリーンショット 2024-04-27 014940.png
    スクリーンショット 2024-04-27 014940.png
    364.5 KB · Views: 238
Hi. Everyone. I want to know how i fix it.
"スクリプトで例外が発生しました steam_api.dll は読み込まれていません"
Rename the root folder. I just named it xksaimin and then the game worked.

Rename the root folder. I just named it xksaimin and then the game worked.
Hi. ssj4815. Thank you for send a massage to me. I rename the root folder name too much short . But it still does not work it. So what should i do ??, And what how i solve it problems ??,

Attachments

• スクリーンショット 2024-04-27 171818.png
    スクリーンショット 2024-04-27 171818.png
    323.3 KB · Views: 276
Hi. ssj4815. Thank you for send a massage to me. I rename the root folder name too much short . But it still does not work it. So what should i do ??, And what how i solve it problems ??,
just named it xksaimin and then the game worked.

Reactions: Magoo
恐らくですがフォルダ名に日本語等が入ると動作しないので「xksaimin」を入れているフォルダを適当な半角英数字のフォルダを作って入れると動作すると思います

恐らくですがフォルダ名に日本語等が入ると動作しないので「xksaimin」を入れているフォルダを適当な半角英数字のフォルダを作って入れると動作すると思います
Hi. HIMAZIN. Thank you for send a massage to me. And what if you are Japanese people. I would like to talk with Japanese language. So could you talk with Japanese language??
HIMAZINさん、メッセージの送信感謝しております。未だに不明点が有るので、もしも可能でしたら日本語で会話を希望します。宜しくお願い致します。

アニメーションONにしてるのにどのシーンもアニメになりませんどうしたらよいのでしょうか?

Hi. HIMAZIN. Thank you for send a massage to me. And what if you are Japanese people. I would like to talk with Japanese language. So could you talk with Japanese language??
HIMAZINさん、メッセージの送信感謝しております。未だに不明点が有るので、もしも可能でしたら日本語で会話を希望します。宜しくお願い致します。
スクリーンショット 2024-04-28 172512.png

自分はこういう感じに「xksaimin series」のフォルダを作ってその中に「家庭教師X催眠 MOTION EDITION」を「xksaimin」に名前を変えて入れると動作するようになったのですが動作出来ませんか?

View attachment 44712
自分はこういう感じに「xksaimin series」のフォルダを作ってその中に「家庭教師X催眠 MOTION EDITION」を「xksaimin」に名前を変えて入れると動作するようになったのですが動作出来ませんか?
HIMAZIN様、連絡下さり誠に有り難うございました。未だに起動出来ません。もしかしたらOSの問題で、HIMAZIN様はWINDOWS10で起動している状況ですが、私はWINDOWS11で起動を挑戦している次第です。
この様に日本語を削除し、リネームしても中々厳しい現状です。後、この作品はCrack不必要な作品で間違いないしょうか??

Attachments

• スクリーンショット 2024-04-28 220651.png
    スクリーンショット 2024-04-28 220651.png
    327.5 KB · Views: 97
HIMAZIN様、連絡下さり誠に有り難うございました。未だに起動出来ません。もしかしたらOSの問題で、HIMAZIN様はWINDOWS10で起動している状況ですが、私はWINDOWS11で起動を挑戦している次第です。
この様に日本語を削除し、リネームしても中々厳しい現状です。後、この作品はCrack不必要な作品で間違いないしょうか??
crackを使わずにリネームのみでいけました。ご指摘のとおり私はWIN10で動かしている為WIN11のUIを知らないので聞きたいのですがtahmurathさんは「Katei Kyoushi x saimin」を作ってその中ファイルを入れられたようですが「Katei Kyoushi x saimin」を入れているファイルに日本語が入ったりしていませんか?一度HDDの直下に「Katei Kyoushi x saimin」のファイルを入れてみて起動するか名前を短くしてみても駄目なら私もあまり詳しいわけではないのでお手上げです

ルートフォルダーはどこにありますか?
ルートフォルダはフォルダを入れているフォルダの大元のようなもので、D:¥xksaimin series¥xksaiminというアドレスを例えにだすとxksaiminを入れているxksaimin seriesの事です。マトリョーシカの一番外側の大きい物だと思ってください

Where is this root folder located?
Whatever folder you choose to extract the rar file to. For each game, just make sure the folder that it's extracted to is named something simple. For example, I named the folder I extracted the files to "家庭教師X催眠" at first. That's when I was getting the error. After just changing the folder name to something in english like "xksaimin" it worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
RJ01175511
僕はリーダーじゃない
There's a new version, would you mind update it again?
Amgoose wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Would it be possible to also upload this? Thanks

https://www.dlsite.com/aix/work/=/product_id/RJ01129839.html