Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

The example he has shown is the classic "pixel art sex through a window the protagonist cant see" with moaning too. I dont think itll get very extreme though. Author insists that its not that type of story. Normally I prefer what you say too. But this is good for change of pace. And its encouraging when devs do something they believe in rather than the popular thing.
That is true, it's a good start, and we are starved enough from these kind of games anyway.
Which reminds me, where the hell is SL6... in the graveyard like NTRPG3?

That is true, it's a good start, and we are starved enough from these kind of games anyway.
Which reminds me, where the hell is SL6... in the graveyard like NTRPG3?
Dev showed some assets for a game that isnt from the Spiral Legend series. And then hes been very slowly remaking Spiral Legend 2 in a newer engine. But still and old one its not even MV lol. Im not sure he will ever release another game which is sad. Theres nothing like those. And 5 was a leap from the previous in my opinion. Could have got even better.

RJ01156682 isn't getting much fanfare- I guess due to devs first work and no ci-en..

But i'm playing it and it's surprisingly stable and quality. MC got the small dick syndrome- and there's a nice status screen and a few different routes though not sure how much they change yet. You're in a relationship with the heroine from the start-(she's a virgin though and it is possible that she can get raped before your first time- there is unique dialogue and scene for it as well- she will be comparing sizes and be a lot less into the first time you and her do it if it happens..)

Game has decently put together SFX and a lot of CGs- wouldn't pass on it if it sounds interesting to you. It does the relationship between mc and heroine pretty cutely and it's not instant falling.

Last edited:
Dev showed some assets for a game that isnt from the Spiral Legend series. And then hes been very slowly remaking Spiral Legend 2 in a newer engine. But still and old one its not even MV lol. Im not sure he will ever release another game which is sad. Theres nothing like those. And 5 was a leap from the previous in my opinion. Could have got even better.
I'm kinda sad no other dev, Japanese or otherwise, ever made these type of games.

RJ01156682 isn't getting much fanfare- I guess due to devs first work and no ci-en..

But i'm playing it and it's surprisingly stable and quality. MC got the small dick syndrome- and there's a nice status screen and a few different routes though not sure how much they change yet. You're in a relationship with the heroine from the start-(she's a virgin though and it is possible that she can get raped before your first time- there is unique dialogue and scene for it as well- she will be comparing sizes and be a lot less into the first time you and her do it if it happens..)

Game has decently put together SFX and a lot of CGs- wouldn't pass on it if it sounds interesting to you. It does the relationship between mc and heroine pretty cutely and it's not instant falling.
Game out of nowhere, not very popular either.
Is it mystery?

Game out of nowhere, not very popular either.
Is it mystery?
Some scenes are-- though for the most part it's shared perspective to viewer but not to MC- (Edit: defeat scenes are heroine being raped in front of MC while other scenes are often without MC.. Game is very into small dick humiliation though- seems to be the main theme.)- .- there's A LOT of scenes and content for a devs first- He only made a ci-en after the game released so there was zero marketing for it which is a shame- cause it's definitely a quality game.

An example of one of the mystery scenes:
You and heroine split up looking for clues in a sort of sex den- dark and filled with aphrodisiac incense where couples fuck and get fucked- debauched things... eventually villain spots heroine and starts messing with her- you then control the mc who upon getting closer to- you're stopped by another woman.. she sits you down because you don't want to make a scene to blow your cover + horny- and pulls out dick. She goes into SPH mode while giving him blowjob- and says it's cute but could never satisfy etcetc- better than the usual as the writing seems to have a good understanding of it.- internally MC is saying he needs to find ria- meanwhile the woman seems to know more than she lets on and starts saying it's likely she's already being fucked- and giving mc that kind of imagination.. suddenly slaps and moans are heard very close(in sfx- not in text which is even better-) and they get faster and faster- eventually someones legs come into the frame of the image(it's lias but it's dark so MC can't tell- and she is just getting ROUGHLY fucked in sfx- like absolutely machinegunned fucked.. the woman tells MC to imagine if it was his girlfriend(which it is)-.. and this makes him hard again.. (still small and gets humiliated by woman- you see the pop up of rias run-in(updated in her diary)- and the status change.. then scene ends and you meet outside where she covers it up of course..)

If it's not on this site now I guess it would be soon.. or I can eventually upload it. But yeah- keep an eye out on this dev- I already followed his new ci-en for future projects.
-Looks like he will likely come out with a patch addressing a common bug soon that dupes the mc and heroine in front of a entrance. Though if you're using mtool or something similar and can turn on no-clip it won't be a problem if you run into it. Also not sure if that area needs re-entering anyway so it could possibly just be ignored- though there is a subscene there..

Last edited:

This looks like it has some nice potential, not so much for the story, which is your typical 'Evil Boss made you fuck up at work, now your girlfriend/senior has to 'work' for him' scenario (which I do enjoy, personally), but for the overall quality. The art is really good and the animated erotic scenes are of surprisingly good quality as well.
Mystery is the name of the game it seems, with two heroines. The cool doctor (short hair) has a great design, and you can set her up to get blackmailed and more or less instantly broken by her useless assistant. Your girlfriend/manager (purple hair) agrees to work as the personal secretary of your evil boss to pay off your debts while you gather the proof that he framed you.
There's the increasingly common forum-style system which also acts as the gallery, as you don't see scenes play out unless you access them when posted here. You can actually choose whether the heroines eyes are censored too, which is a nice touch because black bars over the eyes are something I find bizarrely sexy. Moaning sfx when approaching closed doors, naturally.
As is the demo is very short, mostly just setting the premise (2 scenes for the doctor, 1 minor CG for the heroine, far as I can tell?). But the quality is good and the free roam elements have good scope for further mystery while not being at all cumbersome to navigate. Fingers crossed for some wardrobe corruption over time; certainly one to keep an eye on.
Presentation makes this a good time. I said before but in NTR game theres a huge difference between production value and good presentation/direction. Especially if theres mystery component. A game like this is successful in my eyes because the quality is high AND the atmosphere is solid. Compare to something like NTR Knight that had crazy production value but boring presentation. If the fall of the girl isnt rushed this could be quite great. Wish it ran better though lol. The game itself is fine but it chugs when hooking it.

Reactions: jaden123
I just finished Heiantei's new game.
It's okay, but just like in their previous game, instead of getting pregnant before the credits and having pregnant sex after the credits, she gets pregnant after the credits and there is no pregnant sex.
I don't know why they decided not to have pregnant sex in their last two games, for me seeing the woman pregnant is the climax of any cheating story, if there is no pregnant sex, for me there is no sense of conclusion.

I just finished Heiantei's new game.
It's okay, but just like in their previous game, instead of getting pregnant before the credits and having pregnant sex after the credits, she gets pregnant after the credits and there is no pregnant sex.
I don't know why they decided not to have pregnant sex in their last two games, for me seeing the woman pregnant is the climax of any cheating story, if there is no pregnant sex, for me there is no sense of conclusion.
It's shame Rei is not a legit MILF.

Reactions: Yadoumi
Yeah, a little change can refresh their mood. Atleast the game size is much smaller.

The game isn't out, that is just the demo/trial. Their previous NTR game was pretty different from what i saw (haven't played, waiting for english version xD) although i think it was more of a mix of their "normal" games and NTRish

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch...ue_op=af&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_source=none

Does anyone know any translation software than can work for this game? Textractor is just not compatible with it
You need Textractor x64, I left a small review in September, 2022 - https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...discussion-thread.44653/page-986#post-6130457
You'll need Textractor x64 and regular expression <[^>]+?> or better to hook playable text.

I played the 1st two of the Fujikino games that are listed on VNDB, liked the 1st a lot more than the 2nd. Haven't touched their latest 2; if anyone has, let me know if anything matches Deriheru.

You need Textractor x64, I left a small review in September, 2022 - https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...discussion-thread.44653/page-986#post-6130457

I played the 1st two of the Fujikino games that are listed on VNDB, liked the 1st a lot more than the 2nd. Haven't touched their latest 2; if anyone has, let me know if anything matches Deriheru.
do you know where to get regular expression <[^>]+?> I do not see it in the extension folder

So far using Textractor x64 I get “JavaScript hook is known to be low quality”

do you know where to get regular expression <[^>]+?> I do not see it in the extension folder

So far using Textractor x64 I get “JavaScript hook is known to be low quality”
Nvm i am an idiot. I was able to figure it out. So is regex filter very useful for JavaScript hook games?

Nvm i am an idiot. I was able to figure it out. So is regex filter very useful for JavaScript hook games?
I only use RPG Maker MV hook patcher for Javascript games, but this is TyranoScript (not RPG Maker MV), and I'm not sure if there's a better option for TyranoScript. Without the filter it will be a garbled mess.

In Extensions, make sure you have the RegEx Filter plugin FIRST. Enjoy, I remember these settings being reasonably playable with only some occasional noisy character -- if you're better with regular expressions, you might be able to remove that.

The game isn't out, that is just the demo/trial. Their previous NTR game was pretty different from what i saw (haven't played, waiting for english version xD) although i think it was more of a mix of their "normal" games and NTRish
Oh wow, for a demo this was pretty neat. Man, i can't wait to play full version!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls