Another bday the Xth. Well, happy bday to your 21th, Final (FinalPrye)^^/!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthdayy Namida-otoko............. WIsh u all the Best.. get married soon ok.???
UrgpZ.jpg

Reactions: nanashi1
I know let's bring in one of those crazy crazy church fanatics who all they do is preach the gospel

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION]; A birthday joke!

I'm reminded of the old story:

A senior couple is watching the TV preacher on the TV. The preacher says, "I can heal you tonight! Put one hand on the TV and one hand on what you want healed!"

The old lady puts one hand on the TV, and one hand on her tired heart.

The old man smirks, puts one hand on the TV, and sneaks one hand into his pants.

The old lady says, "George, he said he could heal, not raise the dead."

Happy belated birthday!!
I hope you had a good one and didn't get to drunk.

^.^ Best happy birthday sound for you :cheering:

Did i greet you ? Well, in case i didnt... happy birthday !!! Have a great year !

It was my fault. I tried to brute force something and the OS responded by destroying its own registry. XD

:XD: :XD: :XD: :XD:

[MENTION=35259]Leggy[/MENTION]; now I decimated my PC, and I'm frantically trying to get it up and running properly again!!! :runhappy:

Hope you're up and running soon!

Hey wait... if your computer's down, how did you post? :reallyconfused:

:evillaugh:

Hope you're up and running soon!

Hey wait... if your computer's down, how did you post? :reallyconfused:

:evillaugh:

That was just after I re-installed Windows. Turns out most of the problem was from a bricked HDD. TT_TT

Bricks make bad hard drives. ;)

Indeed. I just wish I had realized that it was most likely the problem, rather than my overclock testing or other things I did which made me think the registry was causing the problems. XD

Yeah mostly all up and running again. Still will be ages before I get all my settings tweaked back though ;_;

oh yeah....you are having a birthday too in 19th...right genki?....happy b-day for you too^^
Yeah thats correct, Thanks Nawi ! Just had to tell you that, even though this is Pyre's thread :P Counting on he won't mind.

Yeah thats correct, Thanks Nawi ! Just had to tell you that, even though this is Pyre's thread :P Counting on he won't mind.

I don't even care about my own birthday, so of course I don't mind. :runhappy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!