Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday nanashi-san~

enjoy this special day and your gift

BIRTHDAY-6.jpg

Reactions: renano and nanashi1
am i late to the party? :/

happy birthday 7shi. you should give away all your imouto/kouhai/osananajimi to me ^^ ill take care of them for free no charge

am i late to the party? :/ you should give away all your imouto/kouhai/osananajimi to me ^^ ill take care of them for free no charge
The first: You're not late, I've today (monday/now) bday, And thanks for your words^^!
And to second: I've just my imouto there, but I must you warning. Because she is a tsundere-type^^.

/me tackles SB

hmm looks like everyone just passing by and say happy birthday, but we need more D: . where is the guest star? Luka maybe :P

So much people i havent slapped with seafood yet D: This calls for desperate measures /me runs through last couple pages smacking everyone with twin whales~

sorryyy for being mean, I'm sorry I forgot to say thanks to [MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION]; for hosting this thread ;)

Reactions: renano
Don't mind [MENTION=44669]Uryunga[/MENTION];^^... How I already said have; "For that are you never too late" - and thanks^^!!!

It great my and your bday is close to each other, huh, pal....
Yeah, but Merfyn (uploader here) have the bday on the same day (11.) how I, and the next bday is at Neko ~ in 1 1/2 weeks so...

Haaaaa~? I've been summoned from the Abyss from this, hm?

Nanashi-dono! Ore wa Takeda Daisuke!
Tanjobi Omedeto!
Let's spar!
Ore no tamashi wa fureteru ze!

sample_575a8cd11a37437141726a76ac2c061a.jpg

Okay, I must anyway to bed; :bye: Have still fun in your special day...~

Hmm that disappearing neko... well he'll probably be back at some point xD He already disappeared once~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!