[Uncensor] Aqua-Fish Mod for AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

FutaBoy

Elite Member
Nov 5, 2013
Although I don't want to mod anymore, I completed a request from a member.
This is my last mod.
One of the reasons is my health. I need distance to recover myself and modding is stopping me from doing that. The other reason is personal. I only can say, that you can thanks those who made me make this decision and I don't feel like stressing about certain things anymore. Some will feel addressed and also know what I'm after respectivily what I mean. And overall the modding scene has changed so much, that I don't really enjoy it anymore. My time and my health are too valuable for that.
Farewell.

Aqua-Fish Mod for AI-Shoujo & Honey Select 2 by FutaBoy

Preface:
When you download my mods and you use them for payed things like video clips, scenes, screenshots, or other projects, would it be nice to left me a credit in your project or to give me something in return. Cause I also spend a lot of effort and time into my work and there would it be fair at least to mention my name. My mods will still be for free.
And one thing more. Without my permission I don't want, that someone is spreading my mods on other boards or they appear in other mod packs.
Please ask me before.
Thank you for your understanding.

For the most uncensor mods you need the Better Penetration Mod from Animal42069, to get them to work. You can get his mod on GitHub or on his Patreon.
Beside the Better Penetration Mod you need the UncensorSelector too, what you can find here GitHub.
For the pregnancy you have to download the latest version from Thojmr GitHub.
Here you can fine the latest HF-Patches created by ManlyMarco.

This is my last mod. It includes modded bodies, where I add some gills around the neck. Some uncensors have webbed hands and feet and for some uncensors you have to choose and add the webbing manually as accessory. But if you use the Alternative BP Uncensors A, I recommended the webbing inside the shoes slot, because there they contains bones for the toes. Look at the pictures below*.
Alternative BP Uncensor B have no FK bones inside the feet.
The mod contains two different fins for the head, arms and legs.

Gills

Webbing on hands and feet

Opacity

16 Colours

Unfortunately set the studio, from the alien legs mod, the FK bones of the toes back to 0.
I don’t know how to make it possible, that the studio keep the FK bones position.
Here is a picture description, how you have to set the toes to the original spot.

*How to use the webbed feet with the bones.

AI-Shoujo Links:

Aqua
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Aqua Uncensors for Better Penetration
To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like
Aqua Alternative
Aqua Uncensors for Better Penetration Alternative A
Aqua Uncensors for Better Penetration Alternative B

Honey Select 2 Links:

Aqua
Aqua Uncensors for Better Penetration
Aqua Alternative
Aqua Uncensors for Better Penetration Alternative A
Aqua Uncensors for Better Penetration Alternative B

Oh, I see that you changed your mind and uploaded the mod after all. :smug:
It's a shame, that's your last work. But who knows, maybe you will sooner or later return. I'll waiting for you. :fulfilled:
Nevertheless, I wish you all the best and thank you for your great work. :cheering::dthumbup:

P.s. and thanks, that I could test it first as exclusive user, for my Aquagirl and Aqua Warrior. :giveme:

Last edited:
Reactions: 125218him
Thank you, be healthy and don't get sick! One of the reasons I never share my mods or characters\scene\animation is because greedy bastards steal them and shove them into their paid scenes or just change their hair and pass my work off as theirs.
You are the only reason I used this forum, and now I can remove it from my bookmarks.
Thanks again for all your works, do what interests you and never return to this swamp!

Question, any idea why this happens? I have no idea what's causing it.

Attachments

• HS2_2024-05-04-19-51-34-399.png
    HS2_2024-05-04-19-51-34-399.png
    846 KB · Views: 8
Question, any idea why this happens? I have no idea what's causing it.
I think this is the reason.
o_body_cf_0.jpg
Futaboy added the webbed parts in that empty space. I guess the creator of the body texture, which you use, add there his signature.
I have the same with a suntan and figured out, that in the corner is a signature from the modder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
RJ01175511
僕はリーダーじゃない
There's a new version, would you mind update it again?