Are you afraid of dying?

I am soo scared right now of death after reading this creepy pasta ("it hurts a bit")
:crushed:

Yeah. In real life, somehow, I am not afraid of dying. Because if God wants it, then that's it. He's my Creator and I am to follow His command if it is really my time.

But anime-wise, that's a really different story. I'm serious as I'm saying(typing) this. No lies...

Reactions: GenKiDan
I'm not afraid of death, I'm afraid of ceasing to exist.
It scares me that I can't imagine what being dead is like and that I can't escape it.

Not at all, but I won't cease to exist ! I wanted to die, but God didn't.

I lay more weight on how I die, may it be with searing fire so that me and the flames can become ONE. Or I don't "die" at all and live eternally, leaving the old mortal behind in exchange for the superior spiritual.

i have no real fear of death it self.

what i fear is the ramifications it would have on my family and friends, as the last thing i would want is to add to high amounts of misery within my family.

personally im happy with my life, but i know that death equals the removal of personal pain and suffering, so there is no way i could fear the knowledge that one day i will be nothing, but in tern that means i will no longer be constrained to this physical world.

Death, after you die, you won't be able to care that you died, because your brain has stopped functioning. Basically death makes you stop thinking and worrying. What I think is that no matter what you do with your life now, its basically useless after youre dead. People say YOLO and stuff, but in the end, it all doesnt matter, cuz youll be dead, and you wont care what you did. I'm not afraid of dieing, because I know its the same whether I die or not, its not going to make a difference. So I just live my life as is without worrying because in the end, no matter what you did in your life, it all gets deleted like deleting something from your recycle bin. We humans are merely just another part of the life cycle, until we find a way of becoming immortal, our lives are really just like those of any other organism; we get born, live, and die. This is the sad truth. :aloprosen: That is why I'm not afraid, because it wont make a difference. :sigh:

Not afraid by dying,
not afraid of unknown,
but afraid of what I see,
the torment itself is inexplicable.
Don't even fear for the beginning and end
because both are inter-related with each other.
Be afraid of the process itself, because I have strong premonitions
that I could believe very much.
Death is always so near to me.
The hereditary diseases might come claim
me at the moment.
But I could not stop for Death. . .

Reactions: mildis
[MENTION=72559]excalibur[/MENTION]; same here :yawn:
Just the thought of death haunts me way too much. If you have experienced it before it will scare you for the rest of your life. But on the other hand you might be 1000x more careful.

I'm afraid of it.
More precisely I am afraid of what's after death.
Somehow I am really scared of "to not be" anymore.
same goes for family and friends.
Gotta hate to think about them dying.
[MENTION=72559]excalibur[/MENTION] ;
lol, your comment made my day xD

But I dont look at the past. I look forward to the future so people have to over come there fears even if its hard.

~Excalibur

I'm not afraid but we all know we can't last forever and we are bound to die but i do believe that we can be reincarnated by the blessings of god if we do good deeds, So don't worry chill out dude and do good deeds:cheering:

afraid...maybe,more of not to know what comes next...if there´s something to come....rather exciting about the "after death" hope Anime-sharing is accesible in heaven ? :)

Not afraid by dying,
not afraid of unknown,
but afraid of what I see,
the torment itself is inexplicable.
Don't even fear for the beginning and end
because both are inter-related with each other.
Be afraid of the process itself, because I have strong premonitions
that I could believe very much.
Death is always so near to me.
The hereditary diseases might come claim
me at the moment.
But I could not stop for Death. . .

Thanks, MimiZ.

I say. Happy is the one who dies without thinking of death. Sudden death is happy.
The death of young people is cruel in this cosmos. So the old Greek phrase says:
He whom the gods love dies young. (The original is Middle age Greek in my memory *Edit).

But when one has aged enough, or not enough, but no hope and expectation in this cosmos,
the weight of the memories of life, living is too heavy. We forget many things.
But we cannot forget that there were many miserable matters and we forgot them.
Then, dying is the last salvation of our life. We can die. We do not live forever.
This is gratia, salvation of Leben. Here is the death near my own. It is rather happy.
At the beginning of life, we were vague consciousness, and at the end we will be vague consciousness.

Death is naught in the view point of Ego-consciousness. Death is total Darkness.
But after the death, there will be unknown little light. Our Ego will be collapsed.
But something dreams a dream by the shining water. Thus the end is the beginning.
Death is not the hole of dark Naught. We will return back to our Heimat.
We will be rest forever. Till again we will be aware some new light.

Aeon after Aeon. And our life or the memories of our living will have different meanings.
Aeon may accept our pains and shames, all the regrets and joys and sorrows.

I want to go away and meet with Aeon.

_ mrd

----------------------------------
Edit:

One whom the god loves dies young. --> He whom the gods love dies young.
By Plautus, Bacchides 816-17 (derived from Menandros' phrase) wiki-quote
Original : By Menandros, The Double Deceiver, fragment 125
Menandros is a Greek dramatist in 4th C. BCE. So Classic Greek or Early Koinee, not Middle age Greek. wiki-quote

Last edited:
Not afraid of dying, but I am afraid if there is a afterlife, and where I will end up in that afterlife.

i dont think im really afraid of dying, if anything im trying to find a nice way to die XD
what i guess im really afraid of is what i'll be leaving behind, like my family or somebody else it may affect, etc etc
but right now seeing how i like to be ignorant, i dont think there is any meaning for me to fear death c:
live life to the fullest! safely of course and well if i do become sick or something happens,
most likely, the time when i start to fear will be when the countdown is facing right at me OTL
until then, i cant really say i fear dying anymore than hairy spiders OTL OTL

Do you remember what it was like before you were alive? That is what death is; a vast unending expanse of absolutely nothing.
No sights.
No sounds.
You will feel nothing.
You will be nothing.
Just a whole lot of nothing. Forever.

After all, your brain is the only thing that keeps you conscious. When it shuts down how are you supposed to magically exist somewhere else?
God magic? yea, right. Good luck with that.

So don't waste what you have been given.

Last edited:
I am always evious when in anime someone have powers like immortality or that they cannot die.
Actually the only way to be immortal (at least the body) is when they discover nanomachines if they ever will be.

@ Beatru, the brain cells have longer lifespan than a body. About twice the age of body.
So usually if you dont have any disease or head damage you don't die because of brains cells.

By the way the magic exist in the real world and we all know it: LOVE

And back to topic I also don't afraid to die.

It's the destiny of man to one day perish, so it's kinda unavoidable

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ravia desdemona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello sir im just wonderin if ye also going to add

とある女騎士の分裂日常

by 一兵卒?
fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks
testjp wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Please reupload RJ01151156. I'm sorry. The URL of the link is too long to comment.