AS Birthday: One Year and Going Strong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shurikens-Sama apparently has a thing for muscular, half-naked people. Or things. I'm not really sure - anyway, it's the thought that counts. :P

that is right its the thought that counts. now open your present and get ready for a big suprise! :D

Shurikens-Sama apparently has a thing for muscular, half-naked people. Or things. I'm not really sure - anyway, it's the thought that counts. :P

col, Saga from street fighter... ugh!

Come on guys ... He is kinda artistic , or it's kinda romantic that way !? who knows :)

Checkmate it's right .. kinda scary to click on LIKE button :)

Happy Birthday Anime Sharing!
I would present a cake but it was a terrible terrible lie....

お誕生日おめでとうございます(´・ω・`)

this site give me a hope , I can download many animes coz of you all. Happy B day. I'll support you guys.

happy-birthday-3.jpg

<3

Tenjo Tenge Maya Natsume-sama for your avatar Merfyn? xD

King likes your picture and avatar ;P

feldi_birthday.jpg

alittle late but... Happy BDAY!
btw EPIC picture at 1st post XD

Epic Miku pictures are epic xD

@ sarkying: ;) I'm the official Saber-con of this forum, nice to meet you ;)

Last edited:
The humble King accept your introduction, but please don't be too formal ;P There is a Kami-sama lurking in this forum after all xD

Well, Anti-Climax's "title" Kami-sama, mine is The Lonesome King xD you know, the thing underneath your name, so I call Anti is the Kami-sama since he does like everything in real life o.o

He he he... Ohk... I'll remember that. But, I should be really formal with the King of Knights, you know... Wou;dn't want to get on her bad side! :D

xD Is alright, there is always Corocoro-sama, Checku-sama, Tessu-sama, Iggy-sama, Pinky-sama and those moderators xD King is nothing compare to those in power here :3

Aah! The moderators! They indeed are more powerful here than even the King of Knights! They must be like, God himself over here! :D ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!