BAY'S ONCE-A-DAY-MANGA-RECOMMENDATION

Today's recommendation:

1592570-BSSP8IF.png

When an enemy explosion leaves private military soldier Terawaki Ryo nearly dead, a secret organization rebuilds his body using the research they have done in human revivals. Unfortunately for him, the technology only allows him to come back in the form of a teenage girl. His new identity, Shibahara Kyoko, leaves him distraught as his frail body doesn’t allow for the combat skills he used to have or even pick up heavy artillery he used in the combat field. Kyoko is assigned to protect a prestigious academy where daughters of powerful leaders attend since the girls’ presence makes it a hotspot for terrorists to attack and blackmail the people in power. Lead by his former commander and mentor, Major Honjo who has also been reborn as Ryo, was a beautiful teenage girl named Chujo Shizuko, and the pair work together as anti-terrorist teenage school girls.

Stop browsing and read this manga right now. The title of the manga is Bloomed in Action.

Recommendation for today:

1593372-628YQOS.jpg

Mato-chan is a 3rd grade elementary school girl that likes bugs sooo much. Take a look at Mato-chan and friends' daily life! Yay, it's another 4-koma slice of life recommendation. This is is pretty funny. Mato-chan (This is the name of the manga as well) feature what can be called a bug otaku. Read trough Mato-chan and friend together with their quirkiness.

Stop reading and go read this fine piece of light comedy.

I started to teach on my own class today. :)

Manga recommendation for today is:

1596209-SOJO5AY.jpg

Millions of years have passed since the times of legends, when the worlds of man and gods were still the same. In these times it was the desires of man that moved the world. It is the era of the 500 year war: The warring states peroid. Kingdom is the story of a young boy named Xin who grew into a great general and all the trials and bloodshed that lead him there.

If you happen to watch about an anime called Kingdom that aired last year, you will remember about it's horrid 3D animation. This is the manga, the anime was based of. If you like story about warring era, this is definitely your manga. The second season will air in June, I really looking forward to it.

Stop browsing and read it now.

Dododom Dom Dom Do, today recommendation is:

1598158-N3VNOB1.png

Sixteen-year-old tomboy Ito Miura has become fast friends with her schoolmate and fellow drama enthusiast Makoto Amano. The problem? Makoto's a boy who must pass as a female drama student in order for his family to approve of his acting ambitions.

It's shoujo manga with a nice story about family and trust. Full of comedy and for some reason, action-packed. It's really entertaining to read this.

Stop browsing and read this.

The name of the manga is W Juliet [You read it as Double Juliet].

Damn, working on a kindergarten took a tool on my body. Those monkeys are cute and tiring as hell. :)
I'll make extra for today's recommendation:

1603467-0OVQ5FH.png

337 Byooshi, The 18-year-old captain of North Kanto Southern High's Cheerleading squad decides to make the most of his summer by attending cram school in Tokyo, only to find out that the whole trip was a sham! Things are looking up when he and his friend meet up with two cute Tokyo girls; too bad the girls brought them to a rip-off bar and took off! Ditched by his one remaining friend and stuck with an impossibly high bar bill, Fuku-kun's life couldn't get any worse!

1603486-XJZ364M.png

Youths and coming of age, 17-sai Degree Celsius. Our main char falls with a big bang for the new beautiful transfer student Natsuki. While he keeps it in himself, he finds out that Natsuki is quite the rebel who does what she wants, she's strong enough to break his mean senpai's arm and send him to the hospital, and she's the one who just broke his bass guitar.

1603502-U7LEIOY.png

14-sai no Koi is the name of this mange. A story about two unusually mature young people. They are both smart, very together and they are in love. But, as grown-up as they act, they are still just 14 and their feelings for each other are captured with tenderness and lack of nostalgia, but very cutely.

1603511-324K22Z.png

Yuu Tomonoga is a genius who was accepted to an American university at the young age of 13 and later accepted into the university's graduate program. Unfortunately, he loses funding for his research, but decides to drop out and continue the research on his own. He travels back to Japan in hopes of getting funding, but he quickly runs out of money for daily living. Luckily, he gets a call from an old friend and accepts his offer to teach at an all-girls school.

A nice SoL shoujo manga that focus on the characters personal problem and their relation (family and friends) instead of a straight romance. The name of the manga is Yasashii Sekai no Tsukurikata.

I just notice all of them is about school romance. :)

Today's recommendation + the missed days because I have no Internet. :):

1609595-EVSOJC8.jpg

Characters from various Type-Moon franchises, such as Fate, Tsukihime, and Kara no Kyoukai are able to hang out at the strange cafe called Ahnen Erbe. They chat together and deal with various curiosities such as a nosy talking cat or a "pot of happiness," which expels a gas that causes people to laugh.

Might need some knowledge of Type-Moon's franchise but otherwise this one is a light comedy that you can enjoy anytime. The name's All Around Type-Moon.

1609602-D62KY5P.png

Akarui Sekai Keikaku is the name of this manga. The minister's aide has an idea, a project in mind to help correct the declining birth rates in Japan. This plan, so to speak, has it where Japan's youth are encouraged to form relationships. The catch is that at the chosen high school for the initial test of this is being held, the project is mandatory - the students must become intimate couples with the other students or they will die.

1609614-9SB4563.jpg

The name of the manga is Ahiru no Sora. He’s short, weak, and has just transfered to a new school. Kurumatani Sora is the main character in this story who loves basketball. He has been shooting hoops ever since he was little and has been trying to grow tall just like his mother, who “used” to be a basketball player. What happened to her and what Sora will do at the new school is all up to you to find out!

Trust me, it can be difficult to read this trough. It was printed officially in my country so I didn't actually read the scanlated version. If you are not used to realistic highschool drama, wash your hand off this title. Personally? I think the story is really engaging, realistic character that you can relate to.

954568-Y0AMLOW.png

Torikago-shou no Kyou mo Nemutai Juunin Tachi is a manga based on a novel of the same name. 16-year-old Kizuna stalks the city at night, flirting with middle-aged salary men and coercing them out of their money. The thrill should be enough to satiate her, but Kizuna remains unsatisfied with her everyday life… That is, until the beautiful Inoue Yuki, also living in “Birdcage Manor” approaches Kizuna with a job proposition- to model in the nude for Yuki’s cousin, a painter and fellow resident Yusei Asai!

The manga itself has ended but I think there was some loose end that is miss an explanation.

I hope you found something to read among these stuff. :D

Damn, I missed 20+ days so I'll post a lot today. :D
Should have made it into 7-Recommendations-A-Week.

1638276-TTSP6YT.png

Set in a world of a single continent divided by the Lutoni River and Central Mountains into two warring countries, Roxche and Sou Beil, the story follows Roxche pilot Allison and her childhood friend Wilhelm in their dangerous quest for a fabled treasure in Sou Beil territory that may end the war between the two nations.

If you know an anime called Allison to Lillia, this manga is based on the same source as the anime. While the anime covers a whole lot of the novel, The manga covers the tiny first part of Allison's adventure with Will. That's the reason the manga is called Allison. It's a good deal of read but there are lots of word so you might not like it. I enjoy the character interaction in the anime so this manga is like reading some extra material.

1638295-PWPRREO.png

Yori Iwatani is close to her 40s and is giving up on love and marriage. She has decided to live a quiet solitary life in her hometown. But when a handsome former classmate appears, things change for her.

Well, I was trying to garner more interest of this manga. Because the last chapter was translated around 1000days ago based on manga-updates. I really like the simple artstyle and the story seemed interesting. Also I want someone else enjoy the eternal suffering of waiting the new chapter of your favorite manga that will never come. :(

1638301-T96N5WF.jpg

Youta and Hikaru, a twin pair of siblings, have grown up together and been close all their life. Since their parents are gone from dusk til dawn running a bar, Youta has stepped into the role of housewife of the family: cooking, cleaning, and generally getting things done. His twin sister Hikaru has always had trouble showing emotion, thereby leading to people misunderstanding her and showing fear of her. One morning after certain things come to light about their family, Youta and Hikaru are involved in a car accident. Upon awakening, they find they've switched bodies!

I was just typing a random keyword into the search engine when this gold mine appear. :D Name's of the manga is Ani ga Imouto de Imouto ga Ani de.

1638315-1E1BG0R.png

A simple slice-of-life manga about a young girl and her father who runs a small bicycle shop. That is all about this manga really. The stories aren't really connected with each other being the same elements in the story are Aoba, her dad and their shop. Light read for you SoL fans, nothing to moe in this manga though. The name is Namikibashi Doori: Aoba Jitenshaten.

1638329-HKOWG4K.png

"Aoi" - Hikaru ga Chikyuu ni Itakoro...... Another manga that need more attention or I just want to read more of it. :)
The story starts with the death of Hikaru Mikado. That guy was a natural charmer, a “harem king”, but had no real male friends. After he died, he became a ghost, a soul, but Koremitsu Akagi can see him. Koremitsu though, isn’t really like Hikaru. His red hair and his evil-looking eyes make him look as a delinquent, even though he is very kind inside. Hikaru asks him a favour: he wants to fulfill a promise, which he couldn't fulfill anymore. The promise was to give his girlfriend and fiancée, Aoi Saotome, 7 gifts for her seventeenth birthday. Koremitsu accepts, and has to work hard to help fulfill Hikaru’s promise with Aoi.

1638349-71O172E.png

Naraka High School is a seemingly normal school. However, unknown to the public is the cruel truth of what really goes on in the school's halls. Rather than studying, students are forced to struggle for their very survival. And the strong bonds of friendship may be the only difference between life and death.

This manga Aphorism is not my kind of cupcake that I like but I still read it anyway. Because I like stories where people bond or trouble offer relationship. This manga offer this in a life or death situation.

1638377-JLWIBQO.png

The world is becoming warped and overrun by demons. Standing against this tide are the natural enemy of the demons, the 'Onmyoukidou'. Abe is a hard-working, good-natured onmyoukidou of the under-staffed second division defense against the demons. He's relieved to hear that new staff have been assigned to his team, but less so when he meets the rude and violent Yomi and her silent ninja-like partner. Together they must find a way to defend the city from the demons, and to show up the vastly more popular and highly supported first division team.

It's an Onmyouji Police Force, I think it was a fresh idea from reading the first chapter and the artstyle give this punk feel.

I'll post some more later. Is there a limit on how long a post is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!