Corruption games (also brainwashing,mindcontrol)

Wow, that's tough. I guess I understand, though. Mobile platforms are much more closed systems and offer much more protection for their content. I just wish it could be made available outside the Japanese market. :(

Reactions: uenchuceli
Well that sucks but maybe it just means they will continue to make DL version games for PC alongside mobile. What also sucks is that both Staffing and Studio Jyaren havent announced anything...Cmon, its been years since their last MC title title.

Now imagine that applying to all 11 girls in the characters page...well, maybe the latter 10, considering how in their earlier work (Reconquista) one girl is your ally from the start.

>/////////////<
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww , now I can't wait!!

Well, just one word of caution tho: If we look at Reconquista as basis, then each girl will most likely have only 3 scenes. Capture, pre-corruption, post-corruption.

But given the story for this time I'm hoping to at least get a harem ending -x -

Reconquista ends with basically the demon lord and his aide just going away, just the two of them, FF Tactic style, though only with text explanation.

Hey there, i really love the concept of corruption games, and was looking for some good suggestions...thing is, most games i found involve the heroines having some H scenes with people other than protagonist, be it tentacles, animals, or gangbang by multiple males...and since i can't stand netorare involving games, this completely kills the fun for me.

Is there any good corruption games, in which the heroines fall, without the protagonist having to resort to other people or creatures?

I also really like netori games, so if anyone knows of a corruption game with netori, please do share it with me.Thanks in advance.

I'd like to say there's SOME but I can't think of any without at least SOME form of Gang rape that is included in corruption/ mindcontrol/brainwashing game.... (You could probably find some without the tentacles & animals...)....

.....maybe TS Mahou Shojo Nao (big maybe since it's been a couple of month)...(though it's Transsexual but that's the only the main story that you don't need to pay much attention and you can ignore that part and focus on the hidden corruption part of the game... I don't think the evil protagonist had his two magical girls who he enslaved gangraped...)

Someone else have any other games fulfilling his criteria?

I don't think you're likely to find a corruption game without some form of tentacles/gang rape/NTR in it, since when you think about it, corruption is in a way a subset of NTR, and I think that's what most corruption game makers think as well. You can look for ones that minimizes tentacles/gang rape/NTR during the corruption process, but if you're looking for a corruption game that is wholly without NTR, I dont think you'll have much luck.

Heck, even TS Mahou Shoujo Nao has one scene with tentacles in it. For the last completely 'clean' corruption game I think you'll have to go all the way back to Ikusa Otome Valkyrie 2 & G, but those are more like long training games that happened to end in heroine corruption.

By the way... Still no torrent for Persona Driver and Crusade heart...
I should be patient I guess... :lol

I'd like to say there's SOME but I can't think of any without at least SOME form of Gang rape that is included in corruption/ mindcontrol/brainwashing game.... (You could probably find some without the tentacles & animals...)....

.....maybe TS Mahou Shojo Nao (big maybe since it's been a couple of month)...(though it's Transsexual but that's the only the main story that you don't need to pay much attention and you can ignore that part and focus on the hidden corruption part of the game... I don't think the evil protagonist had his two magical girls who he enslaved gangraped...)

Someone else have any other games fulfilling his criteria?

I don't think you're likely to find a corruption game without some form of tentacles/gang rape/NTR in it, since when you think about it, corruption is in a way a subset of NTR, and I think that's what most corruption game makers think as well. You can look for ones that minimizes tentacles/gang rape/NTR during the corruption process, but if you're looking for a corruption game that is wholly without NTR, I dont think you'll have much luck.

Heck, even TS Mahou Shoujo Nao has one scene with tentacles in it. For the last completely 'clean' corruption game I think you'll have to go all the way back to Ikusa Otome Valkyrie 2 & G, but those are more like long training games that happened to end in heroine corruption.

I also tried looking for a game that fits my criteria, hoping to find at least 1 game...but had no such luck. Since i only love to steal girls and only get rage fits when they get stolen, i guess my compatibility is bad with this genre, even though i love watching the heroines go over to the dark side of the force :D

Well, thanks for the replies though...i guess i will have to give up on corruption games...:(

By the way... Still no torrent for Persona Driver and Crusade heart...
I should be patient I guess... :lol

Crusade Heart Karen is here, its been out for 12 days.

And both Persona Driver and Sailor Element is due to be released within 2 weeks from what I see on the 2DJ 'to be released' list.

I also tried looking for a game that fits my criteria, hoping to find at least 1 game...but had no such luck. Since i only love to steal girls and only get rage fits when they get stolen, i guess my compatibility is bad with this genre, even though i love watching the heroines go over to the dark side of the force :D

Well, thanks for the replies though...i guess i will have to give up on corruption games...:(

It all depends on how you view it though. When I say NTR I should've clarified that it encompasses both netorare and netori, since most corruption games where you as the protagonist are doing the corruption (pretty much all MAIKA games) can be considered netori, only that you aren't stealing the girl from another guy, but the concept of justice and heroism. Tentacles and such are then tools that YOU are using to subjugate the heroine to your side.

If you don't find that disagreeable then there's a whole list of corruption games for you.

Last edited:
2DJGAME, basically the scene group for commercial h-game releases, its a chinese forum.

Right now the list is the following games:

[141107][MAIKA] ペルソナドライバー 竜姫 ~女怪人軍団大進撃!~
[141031][ヴィーナス] ママとボクのカラダのしくみ お母さんに膣内射精したら親孝行な世界
[141031][ぱこぱこそふと] JKビッチ三人娘! 特濃はめぱこダイアリー
[141031][HERENCIA] リラクゼーション癒香~身体も心も癒されて~
[141031][WAFFLE] 巨乳ファンタジー2 if
[141031][MOONSTONE Cherry] デーモンバスターズ ~えっちなえっちなデーモン退治~
[141003][Puzzlebox] おかずパラダイス Darkness 絶対服従 借金母娘の性的隷属債務返済
[141003][Puzzlebox] おかずパラダイス Sweet 黒髪清楚なビッチ処女カノジョとのラブラブ肉便器ライフ
[140926][Rosebleu(ロゼブル)] 世界を救うだけの簡単なお仕事
[140926][HERENCIA] セーラーエレメント
[140926][コットンソフト] 片恋ヴィジョナリー
[140627][Liquid] Knight Carnival! After Party ~新米姫騎士の恥悦授業~
[140425][Liquid] リキッドクロスオーバー ~ちどりとこるりの催眠逆授業~
[140613][Liquid] Knight Carnival! After Party ~騎士王被虐調教 快楽に彩られた騎士道精神~
[140620][Liquid] Knight Carnival! After Party ~くノ一、散華! 女囚に刻まれる奉仕の心~
[140425][KISS] カスタムメイド3D スキルパック4

Basically forum VIPs gets first dibs on the games, then they're released to the public either 2 weeks from date of purchase or 3 weeks from game release date.

Bigo: That's nice to know that Sailor Element & Persona Driver are soon to be released....

Jon Irencius: Now that you've clarified what you want a bit more.... I'm thinking if some of the non scifi MAIKA game might be to your liking (these involves secretaries, housewives... and so on...) (can't remember their names right now but you can try searching for it...) the only thing is I can't exactly remember if there are any gang rapes or not since it's been so long since I played all of them...

\'w '/ 6 new cg samples are up at http://lunasoft.jp/product/lus004/sample.html

Something I think is worth caring
It has a scene with two heroines at once.

And better yet it's their pre-corrupt state ' '

Mind Hacker had such scenes but not in Reconquista.

I'm hella hype for this Q*w *

There's also the rewards for buying from certain shops.

Crusade Heart Karen is here, its been out for 12 days.

And both Persona Driver and Sailor Element is due to be released within 2 weeks from what I see on the 2DJ 'to be released' list.

Thanks for opening my eyes Sire, I should've downloaded it sooner... Thanks to you... *bow*

P.S.

Has anyone ever heard of "Sailor Element" by "Herencia" ?

Any info?
Thank You friends~~

Last edited:
Re: Nanashiki...

I was the first to post about Sailor Element and the possibility that it has corruption in it and I wasn't wrong about it since the HCG shows evil forms for the two Sailor girls. Though I think the game is pretty short since there's not much HCG but the corruption should be good since I read in 2chan that one of the writer who worked on the Tossen series (Tossen 3) for HeatSoft was writing this and I LOVE the corruption in that game. Now if only the game would come out...

VenusBlood Hypno is out

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...od-hypno-[3821m]-update-1-01-included-287436/

The HCG is also out

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...1][ゲームcg][dual-tail]-venusblood-hypno-287498/

Also Sailor Element's HCG is also out... (I forgot the link... but it's in the HCG forum... now only to wait for the game... Persona Driver should be the last one out...though it's HCG had been out for a while)

YES!!!! YESS!! VENUS BLOOD HYPNO!!!! THANKS DEATHRANGER FYI~~

And I might just check "Sailor Element" while I'm at it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?