Creepy ASF.

LioNeeZ

Little lion man
Elite Member
Dec 23, 2012
Hey there everyone!

I was thinking as I read some creepy pasta druing the night that it can be a fun game to try and scare each other with our own creepy stories soo I also forgoten to make some tea again.
(-_-)
anyway every now and than there will be a subject that the story needs to talk about or a something that has to be included in the story to make it a challange.
after a certain amout of time I will add a poll with the names of the stories that where posted, and you will vote what story is the most creepy, the winner story will be mentioned in a spoiler tag.

The subject and limitations/rules for the challange will be in another massage.

!The story must be made by you alone and be inside a spoiler tag!
Example -
*Story*
ok?
:goodtea:

Last edited:
~Poll~
After some stories will be posted
After poll No.1 is finished

Hmm... The game-title can maybe by the Admins/Mods mistaken become...:goodtea:~>

~Subject~
Shadows

Limitations:
1) Each one may post only 1 story

P.S - Since I dont know if this will work I will wait for 5 stories until I post the poll

Ahhh!!! :suprised: I dont mean that, I jest took the name out of Creepy pasta and such :crushed:

Hmm... What's with "Weird/Senseless Storry" as title..?:goodtea:~>

you choose the title, it jest has to be about shadows.
P.S - I would scratch the "storry" in the end of the name it makes tha name sound funny :XD:

P.S - I would scratch the "storry" in the end of the name it makes tha name sound funny :XD:
Oh, a little error from me - I wanted actually "story" say, just my fingers was faster as my mind...:goodtea:~>

Hmm story... mehs too busy to write mores... already have like 4 walls to type up =w=

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!