Dark Angel's Render Images

Re: Dark Angel's render images :)

hmm, rivalry i never thought it'd get called that, and i suppose until i actually get a few request's under my belt im not much of a rival XD

Hmm..I really have more competition these days xD

I remember I was practically the only one along side Neko that made siggy's :3
But now there are more people and that's great. Friendly rivalry is a good thing in my eyes.

Keep it up Darky!~

so how many to this date of rivals?

if you want to include me im aware of

me, dark, uno and neko

oh yeah i forgot he does set's yeah he'd be in aswell i guess

Let's see: MadSova / Dark Angel / Neko / Selvaria Bles / Infamous / Zad / Me

:3

Oh yea, him too! :o

Well..he is pretty in-active though.

Tashika-ni...:goodtea:~>

So some more character are up :)

2x Honjou Manami <--- I love her !!!!
Miyabi Kagurazaki

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=47414]Monkey[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ;

Should I say...? Well, of course: The work was again no waste, but a step to a higher level, that you now hold have... - With another words said; Keep this unique, and good work wise, okay?:goodtea:~>

Notice: That must also [MENTION=5445]nawi[/MENTION]; see, because he is a big fanatic/fan of Honjou Manami is...:XD:

Another 3 character have been uploaded :)

Tsubasa Hanekawa (as neko)
Ricca Morizono
A Certain Magic Indeg (Unknow girl)

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=47414]Monkey[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ;

Nice work again, Darky2...:goodtea:~>

i believe the to aru majutso no index character is called kaori kanzaki

Nice work again, Darky2...:goodtea:~>

I had make many rendered images in the past from many characters so i have them to upload them slowly :)

i believe the to aru majutso no index character is called kaori kanzaki

No it's not her... i have her upload her earlier... i can't figured who she is... but it has so dam cute so i render her :D

Yeah, in portion wise Darky2, that the voltage slow rise should, and not suddenly then drop.:goodtea:~>

Make it so, how you it wish/want - You'll it packing...:goodtea:~>

well the hair style and eye colours roughly match dont you think?

...Ahh, I see...:goodtea:~>

manamii:bliss:....need moar iizuki tasuku's work<3

So some more images have been uploaded these are some of the oldest i had made in the begining :)

Charlotte Hazelrink
Emmilia Yuusa
Kusaka Shiho
Nanaka Yatsushiro <----- I am in love with here i loved from My Self Your Self. Even it wasn't popular still this character it hit me too hard!

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=29193]nanashi1[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=47414]Monkey[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=28026]Selvaria Bles[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=41294]Fear211[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=9628]Arylin[/MENTION] ;

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.
iceisnice wrote on Shine's profile.
科学少女ヒマリ~迷子の森とデビル娘~ could you please leave a link to this game ty