Dark Angel's Signatures & Avatars

Twintail Blood Girl Avatar & Signature Project.

Full Background Avatar.

Twintail_Blood_Girl_Full_Background_Ava.png

Full Background Signature.

Twintail_Blood_Girl_Full_Background_Sig.png

Pure_Innocence_Line_Magenta.png

Great job on renders like always Dark-kun! I've downloaded all the pics that you've been mentioned me to :3

Thank you I haven't forgot you about chocola the neko-Mimi girls

I don't really mind what renders you do. They are all well done :3 Also I released so far 2 MMD updates if you wanna see them (please don't hurt me Dx I know it was selfish plug T_T )

Reactions: Evdokia
I don't really mind what renders you do. They are all well done :3 Also I released so far 2 MMD updates if you wanna see them (please don't hurt me Dx I know it was selfish plug T_T )

some times i loose the track of who is mentioning quoting me at my notification bar so i might have delete it without noticing frpm who was sent those links at my visitors message to see them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01197309.html

The draught seems to be over, and interesting games are coming out one after another.

Thanks a ton!
In the trenches desperate to play Shiro to Kuro no Alice
awsater wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you update RJ01114470 please? It's in 12 parts, but parts 7 and 9 are missing. There are no problems with the rest.
Irish99 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello can you please reupload いたずらっ娘 ~うちの娘にかぎって to katfile or mexashare if you have the time.
iceisnice wrote on ramori's profile.