Bug duplicates at the time of publication

Lebedev

Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
If I have 1 second left before time runs out (after the last post in the thread https://www.anime-sharing.com/forums/hentai-games-request.39/)

I have 2 postings appear for some reason.

Please either introduce a timer how much time is left until the next publication (but it will be a load on the server) or fix this trigger.

This is the second time I've had to delete duplicate posts.

Can you tell me how to reproduce?

1. I'm publishing in the hentai-games-request section.
2. A timer of 30 seconds between publications is activated
3. only it says wait 1 second, after 1-2 seconds I click publish (I get 2 publications instead of 1).

This has not happened in other sections so far.

The 3rd time it happens again, I won't delete it anymore. To be able to try to find the failure (I have a suspicion on the service that you use against DOS attacks because I have already had 10 times when the site was unavailable "with the message 502 error bad gateway").

And the site was unavailable for various times from 5 to 10 minutes.

Upvote 0
And the site was unavailable for various times from 5 to 10 minutes.
There are various reason for this to happen in the past few hours (or days) as I'm optimizing TCP push. Also I'm rotating upstream provider to determine some throttling.

Whatever you're observing may happen during the blackout/switch/network re-route

As for 3), it doesn't work that way, must be something else.

Upvote 0
and one motherboard in a load balancing server went kaput today. So many crap happening. Thankfully we have fail-overs

Upvote 0
Have you noticed that you are the only person who reported such problem?

For a forum of this size, it's rather incredible that you are the only person who have this issue.

Upvote 0
If I was lucky enough to hit the 3.75% defective ryzen 5950 (which were brought to my country, and there were tens of thousands of them at least) = official manufacturer statistics.
No surprise if I was "lucky" to get a bug again here too.

My task is accomplished. The bug happened and i was reported.

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25