Ein's Userbar Tutorial

Ein

Melpomene
Elite Member
Jan 10, 2012
So I finally finished my very first userbar tutorial. I hope this helps all those folks that are just starting out and learning how to use Photoshop! Thanks for viewing and giving it some time and please don't rip!

And please give proper credits to and notify me if you would put this to your blog, site, forum, etc.

Thanks again and enjoy~

Original Link:
[CLICK!]

ein__s_userbar_tutorial_by_einseilden-d4r81xp.png

Last edited:
No problem. Like what I've said, a lot of people are asking for a tutorial about the kind of userbars that I make. Not just the folks from here so I decided to make one XD

I thank you for this tutorial as well, you did such a nice job explaining the process that I managed to make mine in no time.

Well it was intended for beginners so I really had to make it more detailed than most tutorials as much as possible.
Congrats on making yours XD It just proves that my tutorial was effective and worth making. You might also want to add a border to that one to make the "glass" effect more effective and to soften the edges.

Reactions: Ignavia
Thx for the tutorial Ein, looks simple enough to do. I'll practice it asap!:)
And I took that you use different software for the animated one? (like the one you're using) can't wait for another tutorial. Keep it up!

[MENTION=16716]battleYousei[/MENTION]

Nope, I did not use any separate software for my animated ones. It's all done in Photoshop. Actually, PS has almost everything you need for everything graphic-related so that you would not even need to use another or a different program.

You can animate stuff in photoshop when you open the animation window and use either the timeline animation or frame animation. Animation is a little advanced and complicated but I suggest the frame animation for first-timers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!