FoolBoy

Timehunter
Trusted Member
Nov 12, 2013
FoolBoy Fashion #00 (Update11/22/16)

Update:
* 11/03/16 - changed ID's to 215872 - 215878
* 11/09/16 - improved/changed meshes
* 11/22/16 - ID cleanup/ meshes improved/ CAD-Fix (thanks to DillDoe & Dr.Bloodmoney)
--> with the 11/22 Update you should delete the previous files from the foolboy folder in abdata/chara/foolboy

FoolBoy Fashion #00First step into the new generation with a nice selection of thight and shiny pants.
Conditions:
Place the included folders into your game directory and overwrite when asked.
Issues:
- rare clipping issues
- ID conflicts, maybe
Comment:
It's my first mod, be gentle and don't look. And if you have some knowledge or idea about making the latex look better, please tell me.
No reposting! No reproduction! No linking!
In case of broken links, contact me.

Last edited:
Looks like you're using same slot ID as DIllDoe's bodysuit but I uninstalled it (Dilldoe's bodysuit) and still nothing.

Here was the output from Honey Select Slot Manager v.0.3.3
Code:
dilldoe_Bodysuit.unity3d slot [ 213802 ] found in foolboy_fashion_00.unity3d

Last edited:
Well, i'm using the ID's 215802+ for my stuff, but have not really an idea about the ID managment, just read something about the last three digits needs to be different, but i'm to tired now to read deeper into that, if someone's lucky with another ID, please let me know. But to be honest, i also use the BodySuit and have no conflicts whatsoever.

Sweet, about time Foolboy comes to HS. I loved your work in SBPR. Good to see that you are coming to HS now. Looking forward to more of your work in HS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?