Question Forum for Requesting to Reupload Content to Other Hosting Sites

Hurryson

Trusted Member
Jan 13, 2022
Hello.

As you can see, I am fairly new here and it's easy to get lost. As far as rules go, I would like to ask if there are any forums or threads I can go to where I can request a certain file to be re-uploaded to other hosting sites so I can download them, or if it's even allowed to ask for re-uploading at all.

Specifically, my problem is that there's a game that's current premium-walled in Rapidgator that I cannot download and I would like to request it to be uploaded to a non-premium hosting site.

Thank you.

Hello.

As you can see, I am fairly new here and it's easy to get lost. As far as rules go, I would like to ask if there are any forums or threads I can go to where I can request a certain file to be re-uploaded to other hosting sites so I can download them, or if it's even allowed to ask for re-uploading at all.

Specifically, my problem is that there's a game that's current premium-walled in Rapidgator that I cannot download and I would like to request it to be uploaded to a non-premium hosting site.

Thank you.

Hi, first of all, if you see a premium-only thread, please report it to us as it's against the rules. It will be dealt with accordingly.

Secondly, you can send a private message to an uploader who has uploaded the game. Alternatively, there's a request for each section in the download forum.

For hentai games, go to Hentai Games Request: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-request-39/
For non-hentai games, go to Miscellaneous Request: http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/miscellaneous-request-46/

(Please avoid bumping a dead thread asking for reupload.)

Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks
testjp wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Please reupload RJ01151156. I'm sorry. The URL of the link is too long to comment.
plaenco wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u please update these games?
[200601][アトリエちょいす] プリンセスシナジー先行版ver24.04
✨Shine✨[NoFuture] 祓魔少女シャルロットⅡ ~穢れの刻印~