Kuroneko
Contributor
Sep 21, 2013
Kotori Love Ex P
D.C. II ~Da Capo II~
D.C. III R ~Da Capo III R~ X-rated

D.C. ~Da Capo~

Without help from i can't do uncensored above VNs since:
1. CIRCUS CRX Tool does not encode CRX files that require above VN.
2. there is no way to contact the translators from the topic on AnimeSuki, the author of the topic has not visited the forum for more than 2 years, and the administrator who followed the topic can not help (he has no connection with the translators. Verbatim his words).
3. The group of Spanish translators taikutsutl does not want to help in encoding files, we somehow translate. But the utility will not share which encode CRX files.
4. If anyone can help, please post in this thread.

Sorcery Jokers
Raillore no Ryakudatsusha

Without help from i can't do uncensored above VNs since.
1. need to write a DLL that will allow you to read VN files from an external folder, and also find out what points of exe files have entry points so that the DLL will work.
2. If anyone can help, please post in this thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good evening. Maybe some of you can advise or suggest a coder who could help:
To create an uncensored version of the Japanese game Sorcery Jokers I need to get 4 keys from this program https://github.com/morkt/GARbro, namely Key1,Key2,Key3,Seedkey (minimum 3 keys 100% need key1,key2,key3).

But none of the coders I know have ever worked with Sharp (the programming language used by the developer in this project).

Because my knowledge of this programming language is not higher than the theory from the books I read 20 years ago.
If you build through Visual studio, then in the software requirements the author would indicate what year you need at least Visual C++ package, and among the requirements there is only .NET Framework v4.6 or higher.
And you can't compile products on .NET Framework separately, I haven't come across such distributions.

I have 2 options:
1. either build the project with your own changes, so that the necessary keys were written in their cells and displayed on the screen (but how to build the project, the author did not specify).
2. Or someone can get the keys from this program, because I don't see the keys in the open source code.

Through the Chinese program I can restore the War game archives if I have the keys.

Last edited:
And to intercept the keys in garbro through RAM, you need to know at least approximately through which addresses garbro sends its data...

Bottom line: I have software to work with the engine version 2.50, but without the keys can not do anything.

Need your help.

If you are talking about encryption keys used by Garbro, I suggest you take a look at a modded version of Garbro (https://github.com/crskycode/GARbro). The SchemeTool directory under the source tree contains code used for manipulating the game database binary file (Format.dat). Supposedly everything you are looking for is in this file.

2023-12-09_15-07-14.png

If you are talking about encryption keys used by Garbro, I suggest you take a look at a modded version of Garbro (https://github.com/crskycode/GARbro). The SchemeTool directory under the source tree contains code used for manipulating the game database binary file (Format.dat). Supposedly everything you are looking for is in this file.

Thanks for the updated version, GARbro-master\ArcFormats\ShiinaRio\WarcEncryption.cs mentions 4 keys at once.
The Formats.dat file seems to be encrypted by something because I can't find the line ソーサリージョーカーズ in the hex editor (and if you look at what the program shows = it stores this line
2023-12-09_15-07-14.png
), and the editor supports ANSI/OEM Japanese type. Individual not all characters occur chaotically in the Formats.dat file - hence my conclusion that it is encoded.
Formats.dat does not contain string lines or any resources, I checked it through utilities.
The Chinese https://bbs.kfpromax.com/read.php?tid=1003866&sf=767 can not be contacted who are engaged in translation (https://vndb.org/v16337 and if you look at the version 18+ with censorship, so they translate using the Japanese version).

With the author GARbro no way to contact (he is encrypted no worse than hacker groups that are engaged in hacking games).

The only option to get the keys is to compile GARbro and modify it to display the keys in specially made windows. But what software should be used to compile GARbro?

Keys for Sorcery Jokers English version I have, for the Japanese version of Sorcery Jokers I have no keys. This and stopped the creation of the Japanese version without censorship (need to SJS_E1.War & SJS_E2.War repackage, and without keys can not do it because the utility must first unpack the above files and only then it can make changes to the above files, and it unpacked only if there are keys).

The Formats.dat file seems to be encrypted by something because I can't find the line ソーサリージョーカーズ in the hex editor (and if you look at what the program shows = it stores this line
Took a quick look at the code. The Formats.dac is just a serialized instance of the SchemeDataBase class. But it is compressed with zlib, so it's no surprise that you can't find the title string in a hex editor. Relevant functions and class definitions are in GameRes\FormatCatalog.cs, so you should probably start from there.

The only option to get the keys is to compile GARbro and modify it to display the keys in specially made windows. But what software should be used to compile GARbro?
Maybe it's not the only option. You can write a small C# program that can parse the Formats.dat file (i.e., the SchemeDataBase class) and print out the keys you are looking for. Just for a quick start, the SchemeMap field in the SchemeDataBase class maps game titles to ResourceScheme instances, and these instances should contain the keys etc. used for decrypting game archives. Note also that ResourceScheme is an abstract base class, so you need to first locate the actual meaningful subclass that ソーサリージョーカーズ uses. For this you should look under the ArcFormats directory. After this, replicate all relevant class definitions in your C# program, and you should be good to go.

Took a quick look at the code. The Formats.dac is just a serialized instance of the SchemeDataBase class. But it is compressed with zlib, so it's no surprise that you can't find the title string in a hex editor. Relevant functions and class definitions are in GameRes\FormatCatalog.cs, so you should probably start from there.

Maybe it's not the only option. You can write a small C# program that can parse the Formats.dat file (i.e., the SchemeDataBase class) and print out the keys you are looking for. Just for a quick start, the SchemeMap field in the SchemeDataBase class maps game titles to ResourceScheme instances, and these instances should contain the keys etc. used for decrypting game archives. Note also that ResourceScheme is an abstract base class, so you need to first locate the actual meaningful subclass that ソーサリージョーカーズ uses. For this you should look under the ArcFormats directory. After this, replicate all relevant class definitions in your C# program, and you should be good to go.

Judging by the operations in WarcEncryption.cs keys in pure form in Formats.dat do not lie there, there is only a sample that is called and then already by calculations through operations get working keys.
But how they are calculated for several products is not clear to me.
Or maybe the operations in WarcEncryption.cs are a deception, so that they don't look for real keys in Formats.dat.
Alas with this Garbro need a hacker, and my maximum level to determine the engine and whether it will be possible to feed him a higher resolution textures (even if the engine will have to work with old textures, and the player on the screen to display new ones).

In order not to try to find a hacker (hackers I will never find), the only way for me is a small change between the operations, Print key 1, Prine key 2, Print key3 (to appear during the opening of the game archive).

Otherwise, to get the keys you need a hacker, because this is already a job for a sapper, here is not my level of tasks (too many probabilities that can not be traced).

Alas the keys did not fit, you need to inject dll. you can read file outside (as the coder from China wrote).
Who can help me to write such a DLL?
And injection entry points please advise.

I can build it on visual studio 2022.

Also to create uncensored versions of these VNs
Hapymaher
Chrono Clock
Amatsutsumi
need your help
since there is no DLL to build according to this DLL author's entry
https://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/...without-repacking-or-changing-directory-クナド国記

Now there is a completely different DLL code (already built the DLL and studied the code).

Or do need to write a new DLL or please clarify, a detail (in dllmain.cpp there is a line with 3 input points, is it the same variant with video or not)?

All for
Hapymaher
Chrono Clock
Amatsutsumi
managed to put together uncensored versions.

Now there is still one last question: about the utility for Sorcery Jokers (the last VN build without censorship and there are no more VN at the moment that I am interested in creating a patch without censorship, about 10 more remain that have encoding which at the moment can not be removed from the existing software solutions).

Kotori Love Ex P
D.C. II ~Da Capo II~
D.C. III R ~Da Capo III R~ X-rated
D.C. ~Da Capo~

Need your help, for above VNs I can't correctly encode files using this utility: https://github.com/crskycode/CIRCUS_CRX_Tool.
I keep getting 32bpp textures that the engine can't reproduce on the screen, and I need 24bpp...

If someone can tell me what I'm doing wrong = it would be good.

And I'll be able to share the uncensored versions in Japanese.

Right click -> Multimedia conversion -> CRX
View attachment 38722
GARBro-CRX

I managed to find a tga format in which garbro sees 24bpp (not 32bpp in the png file, although it doesn't have an alpha channel to take up another 8bpp).
If tga in any other format convert to any other format appear 24 bits of color and not existing 8 bits of alpha channel which does not exist in the image.
But the files created by your utility VN can not display on the screen (no error code, nothing on the screen. If).
The crskycode utility only works with png, it can't work with tga.

It seems that both in your version and crskycode somewhere an error in the code for determining the bit depth (sees alpha channel of which there is no data).

English original de capo encoded in [BMP] Windows Bitmap according to AE utility v0.6.11.421 Codename Nepeta [2017/04/05].

here Mega are the English original, the Japanese original, and the English original files in tga & png format.

here's the original file code:
{
"InnerX": 0,
"InnerY": 0,
"Width": 800,
"Height": 600,
"Version": 2,
"Flags": 1,
"Bpp": 0,
"Unknow": 0,
"Clips": []
}

But if I convert with CIRCUS_CRX_Tool I get

the utility you sent me has this code:
{
"InnerX": 0,
"InnerY": 0,
"Width": 800,
"Height": 600,
"Version": 3,
"Flags": 17,
"Bpp": 1,
"Unknow": 0,
"Clips": [
{
"field_0": 0,
"field_4": 0,
"field_6": 0,
"field_8": 0,
"field_A": 0,
"field_C": 0,
"field_E": 0
}
]
}

version 2
Flags 1
without Clips
VN only displays VN on the screen

All other options are successfully ignored by VN without showing anything on the screen.

The program version has been updated and everything works now.
Thanks to crskycode.

Da Capo is now uncensored.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25