Hang the man

Once again my policy of "Can't find one? Make one yourself." saves the day ;p Welcome back by the way

Yeah xD Thank you ^^
Haven't you slept at all? :/
Also i'm trying out some stuff with the 2nd heart... Those magic circles changed the colour of the heart and since it's transparent i don't know how i'm supposed to change its colour :/

No, still haven't slept at all... I think I'll go sleep for a few hours 1 or 2 hours from now...
Should I go try making more screenshots?

Yeah, do so x) Sleep well! :bye:

I don't know if that would help though :/ The magic circles would be there anyways D: Or were you thinking about another reason?

An animation of the spell that Flonne does in the picture that MadSova posted before :/
We have to create the spell ourselves since the sprite for the spell doesn't seem to exist...

MadSova's the one who's doing all the work though :/ I'm just trying some stuff with the hearts in photoshop (which i suck badly at) D: I'm kinda stuck now though

Why do you say bye now? I said I'm going after 2 hours from now xD And all my work is just beginning after we find all the elements of the animation ;p

Oh, then i read it completely wrong xD I thought that something with it felt a bit... strange xD
I'll have to go now though... Going out for a while :/ I'll see if you've gone to sleep when i get back. If not, sleep well ^^ :bye:

Okay, bye. I may fall asleep without turning off PC though, so if you post a mention and I won't reply to it in 15 minutes it means I'm sleeping ;p

Hmm, are you good at changing colours on stuff? :/ I still fail with the heart >_>

Never done it before so I don't know...
Returned from my short slumber...
Edit. [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ;Come here! Here is the best that I could make out of the bow:
HeartbowKansei_zps693e21e6.png

Use it like this, or still try something else to make it even better? (Was done not by me so if you say more I'll just make that guy do better work, so you can say honestly if you want more quality;p)

Last edited:
Welcome back! (a bit late for that though lol)

I think the bow looks good x) If i'm supposed to be pointy... It looks a bit strange on the right side on the heart compared to the left side though xD But it would be hard to notice that when everything is an animation later so i don't know if it's worth it to fix that :/

Hmmm.... I couldn't even notice that at first... Well, the bow won't even be seen for long because of the hearts so it's okay like this I guess ;p I'm seeing if that classmate of mine (he can use photoshop pretty well it seems) can do something with the hearts...

Yeah, it's good x) Ah i see, thank him from me for all his efforts as well^^

Btw, it's maybe too late or early to ask, but what would you use that animation for? Avatar? Or will create a corner for Flonne using that spell in your siggy?:reallyconfused:

Hmm, i was thinking about using Flonne as my avatar x) Does that change anything? :/

Nothing. Just curiosity getting over me ;p
Edit. [MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; Looks like I need to request model of the bow again to him... After trying piecing sprites together then looking at my PSPs for some time I noticed that I guessed the angle of the bow Flonne holds wrong... It's -60%, not -45%... I'll make him teach me how to use photoshop so that progress should go more smoothly after that...

Last edited:
Ok, that's fine x) Alright then :/ I'll wait patiently until you send the new bow ^^ Hmm, are you a quick learner? xD

I thought I already told you that I made the Asagi here on my first try of the program in 2 days...

Hmm, well i know that you made it, but i didn't know that it was in only 2 days :/ Nice job ^^

Or was it 3 days? I don't sleep at night so I don't remember the number clear...

Well i don't remember when you started on yours and i don't recall that you told me about how long time it took you to make it :/ So i didn't know it only took you 2/3 days x)

EDIT: [MENTION=13039]MadSova[/MENTION]; Just wanted to tell you that i'll be staying at a friends house for 2 days so if you got any more questions about the animation it would be best to ask them now ^^

Last edited:
I'll start searching more actively for the hearts when I'm done with my exam tomorrow. So I guess no questions for now. Btw, here's all of screens I made of that spell:
Disgaea3AbsenceofDetention1.jpg

Disgaea3AbsenceofDetention_zps15b98826.jpg

Disgaea3AbsenceofDetention3_zps8c93b767.jpg

Disgaea3AbsenceofDetention2_zps6eaa2b55.jpg

Disgaea3AbsenceofDetention1-1_zpsf10a2528.jpg

Alright, I wish you good luck on your exam ^^ I'll check them out! *viewing screenshots* :nosebleed:

I so wanna cry that there are no sprites of Rutile on the net... T_T And she is my fav char...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!