Happy Birthday Franki and Sammy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gift cards are an interesting idea though. Giving money to someone like me or other people I know just means it goes right to the bank or bills. A gift card actually forces you to treat yourself to something (if I give a gift card it is usually for a restaurant, so they have to go out and have a nice meal sometime).

Oh and btw Happy Birthday guys. Don't think I said that yet. XD

/me casually watches Nero hiding a gift for Sam behind his back

It's just the reason I bought monopoly was for a school assignment. xD

I thought maybe your sister had an alternative reason.

Sometimes those envelopes trick you. I once thought it was thick with cash, but it was just full of letters and one $20 bill.

Gift cards can be handy if you lose money easily or like Pyre stated... it's to 'treat yourself.'

/me glomps Pyre

/me wonders...

She wanted to play it? xD

Lol $20 is quite a bit though... thats more than they usually give meh~

no more yelling at the banker for moneys

i see someone understands the essence of the game. good job there, samy. ;)

and learn to cheat. if you can't cheat, you aren't good at it. i learned that honest people don't win this game.

I get gift cards for my parents so they have to actually still go on dates sometimes bahahahaha!
Heyo renano!

I also just about always just get cash, because there is so little that I generally want, or if I do want something it is either expensive (like computer parts) or something small like manga that I buy myself in mass orders. I often get socks and clothes for Christmas though, which is really nice because I going out to buy those!

Yelling at the banker made the game felt more like a riot outside an actual bank. xD

Hmm... I usually get hundred dollar bills in envelopes. xP

See you later Pyre.

See you again Shiki.

Both of you take care.

I might come back later around midnight~

Ah I missed this thread. But no worries, :) I congratulated both Sam and Frank other places.

I never know what I want so I get money, its the safest thing...cause then you can buy something you rly like or want, and if you buy something you don't like, it's at least your own fault.

It's not like I would put that SOG fighting knife on my families wishlist....They wouldn't understand. And if I did and they get it for me, it will be in like this unfathomable way probably, as if it's a waste of money to buy something I want like that perhaps, instead of what they would want/ or want to expect me to want....idk rly.

Hundreds O__O;;; I get tens usually... xD

Lol well i dont really go too nuts x3 Considering how im just quiet usually~ Riot sounds fun though~
Theres this girl that i usually face off with in monopoly... well we played twice anyway xD Both times i was the other rich person and if either of us landed on the other's places we would bust x3 Anyhow i lost both times :dispirited: There was actually a crappy reason why i lost the second time =.= I had a monopoly of at least one house of every color and a set so basically if i just built up the set i could screw everyone over but nooo some guy had to go and say if you dont sell me what i want then ill rage quit =.= Sighs... i couldve won something for once... :dead: But the girl won in the end :goodtea: There was also a time where i went to jail like five times in a row right from the start? x3 Stepped on go to jail who knows how many times and then even chance and community chest decided they wanted to screw me over xD

Lol this party is still open, and come getting still guests? - This party seems slowly to his first year to go... Record suspicious already...:goodtea:~>

Happy Birthday to the two of you! As always, here`s a comical picture from me because I can`t express true emotions and must cover my affection with jokes.

tumblr_m7b8prNHHk1rb8tico1_500.png

Not sure if people got confused or... XD

A very merry unbirthday to you~

Well I just awakened this thread to congratulate Samy before some lurkers gets in here and close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
A reupload request. Do you still have this in your database?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!